problems emailing pics through photo gallery

freddy

problems emailing pics through photo gallery
having problems emailing pics using windows photo gallery.
once i choose a pic then click email, attach , then enter email address and
press send. i get an error, asking for the right server type. its says
error pop3. how do i change this to the correct server type?
Dave

Re: problems emailing pics through photo gallery
Sounds like you don't have an email program setup.
How do you send/receive email?

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"freddy" <freddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> having problems emailing pics using windows photo gallery.
> once i choose a pic then click email, attach , then enter email address
> and
> press send. i get an error, asking for the right server type. its says
> error pop3. how do i change this to the correct server type?

freddy

Re: problems emailing pics through photo gallery
i do have an email account , one through hotmail and aol

"Dave" wrote:

> Sounds like you don't have an email program setup.
> How do you send/receive email?
>
> --
> http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
>
> "freddy" <freddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > having problems emailing pics using windows photo gallery.
> > once i choose a pic then click email, attach , then enter email address
> > and
> > press send. i get an error, asking for the right server type. its says
> > error pop3. how do i change this to the correct server type?

vvaalleerriiee

Re: problems emailing pics through photo gallery
i have yahoo im trying to send a folder /pictures

"Dave" wrote:

> Sounds like you don't have an email program setup.
> How do you send/receive email?
>
> --
> http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
>
> "freddy" <freddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > having problems emailing pics using windows photo gallery.
> > once i choose a pic then click email, attach , then enter email address
> > and
> > press send. i get an error, asking for the right server type. its says
> > error pop3. how do i change this to the correct server type?

> do i have to be admin,of comp

John Inzer

freddy wrote:
> having problems emailing pics using windows photo gallery.
> once i choose a pic then click email, attach , then enter email
> address and press send. i get an error, asking for the right server
> type. its says error pop3. how do i change this to the correct
> server type?

===================================
Maybe the following links will offer some ideas:

Windows Vista -
Setting the Default Email Client
http://tinyurl.com/2ygtyt

http://freeemailtutorials.com/micros...ndowsVista.cwd