windows photo gallery

Trisha e 1

windows photo gallery
When I insert my SD card a message pops up saying can't open pictures. The
file format is not supported or you do not have latest update. I checked and
it says I have the latest update. Don't know what to do
Dave

Re: windows photo gallery
What type files are on the card?
jpeg, tiff, raw?

If you open Windows Explorer, and go to the card, can you see the files?

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"Dave" wrote:

> What type files are on the card?
> jpeg, tiff, raw?
>
> If you open Windows Explorer, and go to the card, can you see the files?
>

> --
> http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
>
> "Trisha e 1" <Trisha e 1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I insert my SD card a message pops up saying can't open pictures. The
> > file format is not supported or you do not have latest update. I checked
> > and
> > it says I have the latest update. Don't know what to do

> Im not sure I understand where to go to windows explorer to find what cards are in the file. It was working just fine dont understand. sorry not comp. smart

Trisha e 1

Re: windows photo gallery

"Trisha e 1" wrote:

> "Dave" wrote:
>
> > What type files are on the card?
> > jpeg, tiff, raw?
> >
> > If you open Windows Explorer, and go to the card, can you see the files?
> >

> > --
> > http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
> >
> > "Trisha e 1" <Trisha e 1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > When I insert my SD card a message pops up saying can't open pictures. The
> > > file format is not supported or you do not have latest update. I checked
> > > and
> > > it says I have the latest update. Don't know what to do

> > Im not sure I understand where to go to windows explorer to find what cards are in the file. It was working just fine dont understand. sorry not comp. smart

It's a SD memory card from my cam. I dont understand what files your talking
about. I don't know how to get to files so so sorry please
Dave

Re: windows photo gallery
Insert your SD card into your card reader (I assume that's what you are
ding).
click on Start - Computer
You should see the SD card drive listed.
Double-click on it to open it.
look in any folders there to see if you can see any photo files.

"Dave" wrote:

> Insert your SD card into your card reader (I assume that's what you are
> ding).
> click on Start - Computer
> You should see the SD card drive listed.
> Double-click on it to open it.
> look in any folders there to see if you can see any photo files.
>

> --
> http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
>
> "Trisha e 1" <Trishae1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > It's a SD memory card from my cam. I dont understand what files your
> > talking
> > about. I don't know how to get to files so so sorry please

> ok thank you, when I open it DCIM file comes up and there are pictures in it. MISC comes up and it a things pops up and says AUTPRINT.MRK

then WMPInfo. file and it is messed up when I try to open it thank you so
much
Trisha e 1

RE: windows photo gallery

"Trisha e 1" wrote:

> When I insert my SD card a message pops up saying can't open pictures. The
> file format is not supported or you do not have latest update. I checked and
> it says I have the latest update. Don't know what to do

The files that I have are DCIM ,MISC, and WMPInfo.