Viewing in Photo gallery and clip art

Elaine

Viewing in Photo gallery and clip art
I hope someone can help... When I save a picture of the net and attempt to
open it up I get the message in photo gallery that Photo gallery can't open
this picture, this format is not supported, or I don't have the lates updates
for photo gallery.

I have also noticed that when I go to clip art and put a basic search such
as dog the images that come up I can not see what the icon is, All I can see
is an icon wth a musical note and the word wav under it along with
dgkcasset...

ANy help would be great.
johan

Re: Viewing in Photo gallery and clip art

"Elaine" <Elaine@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
>I hope someone can help... When I save a picture of the net and attempt to
> open it up I get the message in photo gallery that Photo gallery can't
> open
> this picture, this format is not supported, or I don't have the lates
> updates
> for photo gallery.
>
> I have also noticed that when I go to clip art and put a basic search such
> as dog the images that come up I can not see what the icon is, All I can
> see
> is an icon wth a musical note and the word wav under it along with
> dgkcasset...
>
> ANy help would be great.

Open the picture in another program like Paint or Irfan and then save it
again as .tif or .jpg, which photo gallery can read.

Elaine

Re: Viewing in Photo gallery and clip art
Thanks I will try to do that to get by. Too bad for me I guess for spending
so much money on a new pc to have basic features turn into such an obstacle
with this program.
Thanks again.=)