Create Music feature of Photo Story 3 - Anywhere in Vista?

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBo?=

Create Music feature of Photo Story 3 - Anywhere in Vista?
I used Photo Story 3 when it came out and thought it was great, especially
since it did the auto zoom. I like the Vista Slideshow, but want to burn a
DVD. The one feature I seem to not find is the "Create Music" feature that
was in PS3. You could specify a type of music and make some simple settings
and PS3 would create a background soundtrack that would make Muzak would be
proud of.

Is there going to be another Photo Story for Vista or is the "Create Music"
feature built into some application?

Note: I know you can "Add" music but in Photo Story it would actually
generate brand new background music, it was a wonderful feature to accent a
slideshow of picture presentation.

Thanks for any input.
PapaJohn

Re: Create Music feature of Photo Story 3 - Anywhere in Vista?
Photo Story 3 works on Vista...

PapaJohn

"Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsC3AE442-8BF7-49DB-816B-F4528FF7E3B8@microsoft.com...
>I used Photo Story 3 when it came out and thought it was great, especially
> since it did the auto zoom. I like the Vista Slideshow, but want to burn
> DVD. The one feature I seem to not find is the "Create Music" feature
> that
> was in PS3. You could specify a type of music and make some simple
> settings
> and PS3 would create a background soundtrack that would make Muzak would
> be
> proud of.
>
> Is there going to be another Photo Story for Vista or is the "Create
> Music"
> feature built into some application?
>
> Note: I know you can "Add" music but in Photo Story it would actually
> generate brand new background music, it was a wonderful feature to accent
> slideshow of picture presentation.
>
> Thanks for any input.

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBo?=

Re: Create Music feature of Photo Story 3 - Anywhere in Vista?
I understand that I can get Photo Story 3 to run, but that is not what I am
trying to do. I have heard rumors of a Photo Story for Vista. As I
understand you need to run PS3 in compatibilities mode. I want something
native in Vista.

"PapaJohn" wrote:

> Photo Story 3 works on Vista...
> --
> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>
> PapaJohn
>

> "Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> newsC3AE442-8BF7-49DB-816B-F4528FF7E3B8@microsoft.com...
> >I used Photo Story 3 when it came out and thought it was great, especially
> > since it did the auto zoom. I like the Vista Slideshow, but want to burn
> > DVD. The one feature I seem to not find is the "Create Music" feature
> > that
> > was in PS3. You could specify a type of music and make some simple
> > settings
> > and PS3 would create a background soundtrack that would make Muzak would
> > be
> > proud of.
> >
> > Is there going to be another Photo Story for Vista or is the "Create
> > Music"
> > feature built into some application?
> >
> > Note: I know you can "Add" music but in Photo Story it would actually
> > generate brand new background music, it was a wonderful feature to accent
> > slideshow of picture presentation.
> >
> > Thanks for any input.

Re: Create Music feature of Photo Story 3 - Anywhere in Vista?
The technology you talk about (Microsoft Music Composer) is also part of
powerpoint.