Windows movie maker

Grandma x 3

Windows movie maker
is there a way to make your movie be completed at the exact time as your
music in the timeline? or do I have to add move photos so the music ends when
the pictures stop? thank you very much
johan

Re: Windows movie maker

"Grandma x 3" <Grandma x 3@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> is there a way to make your movie be completed at the exact time as your
> music in the timeline? or do I have to add move photos so the music ends
> when
> the pictures stop? thank you very much

Left to the video timeline you see Video +, click it and you will see one
more music/audio time line (beneath the original audio line) where you can
import music clips, this line can be shifted by left clicking on the line,
showing a blue strip. You have to mute the original audio line by right
clicking it and check Mute.

Grandma x 3

Re: Windows movie maker
o.k. I was able to click on the video+ and see the one more audio timeline.
but I am unable to import the music. it just goes right down below it to the
original audio/music spot ( even after I muted it) I am also unaable to left
click on it. so I see no blue line.

"johan" wrote:

> "Grandma x 3" <Grandma x 3@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> > is there a way to make your movie be completed at the exact time as your
> > music in the timeline? or do I have to add move photos so the music ends
> > when
> > the pictures stop? thank you very much

> Left to the video timeline you see Video +, click it and you will see one
> more music/audio time line (beneath the original audio line) where you can
> import music clips, this line can be shifted by left clicking on the line,
> showing a blue strip. You have to mute the original audio line by right
> clicking it and check Mute.

Graham Hughes

Re: Windows movie maker
In timeline view.
Go to end of music.
Hover mouse over the end of the musdic and it should change to a two headed
arrow, left click and hold, drag music back to end of pictures.
Right clikc music, Add fade out.

Or
Position cursor at the point you want music to end, press Ctrl + L, or go to
clip>split. Left click on part you want to remove and press delete.

This may help, watch the basic editing video and how to edit music and
audio.
http://www.myvideoproblems.com/Tutor..._Tutorials.htm

--

Graham Hughes