using video in powerpoint

magette

using video in powerpoint
my new laptop has vista installed and all my powerpoint presentations from my
previous computer have transferred fine (powerpoint 2003). however any video
footage is distorted in colour - purples and greens instead of normal
colours. when i view this footage outside of the presentation - colour is
fine, it is only when added into the presentation. can anyone please help?
zachd [MSFT]

Re: using video in powerpoint

What video card do you have with what exact driver version?

--
Speaking for myself only.

"magette" <magette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my new laptop has vista installed and all my powerpoint presentations from
> my
> previous computer have transferred fine (powerpoint 2003). however any
> video
> footage is distorted in colour - purples and greens instead of normal
> colours. when i view this footage outside of the presentation - colour is
> fine, it is only when added into the presentation. can anyone please
> help?

nnm

Re: using video in powerpoint

Yes, even I faced the same problem. The Powerpoint (Office 2007
enterprise) when used with Vista gives this problem in Video insrted
into it. If you play the same on XP with office XP there is no problem.
The colours have pinkish tinge in it.
Kindly help someone URGENTLY!!!! I have a presentation in an
international meet on 20thFeb!
NNM

--
nnm
zachd [MSFT]

Re: using video in powerpoint

You responded to something really old so nobody knows the rest of the
context.

If you have pinkish tinge this sounds like a video card driver problem.

--
Speaking for myself only.