M`I,5`Persecuti on . h ow an d wh y di d it st art?

mvefviefi@gmail.com

M`I,5`Persecuti on . h ow an d wh y di d it st art?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-= how and why. did it start? -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The harassment didn't start. by itself, so someone must have been there at
the outset. to give it a firm push and set the "animals" after me. It looks
as if I was set up in June 1990, and the timing. indicates someone from
university. was responsible.

>One thing which has been missing. from this discussion is this simple
>prognosis: that maybe he is right and that, despite. his admitted
>mental condition, there really is a campaign against. him organised by
>now-influential ex-students of. his university.

In May or June 1990, Alan. Freeman on Radio 1 read out a letter from someone
who had known me for a few years, who. wrote of the one who "wore out his
welcome with random precision" (from the Pink Floyd song). Freeman. went on
to say to the writer "that's a. hell of a letter you wrote there". The
indication is strongly that people I had parted. from soon before nursed a
grudge. against me and were trying to cause trouble for me.

The suggestion is that Freeman might. have shown the letter to other people,
and things could have snowballed from there.. Right from the start the real
source (security services presumed). didn't announce themselves as the
origin,. but let the "talkers", the radio DJs, believe that they were the
originators. Think about it; if you. announce, "we're MI5 and we have a
campaign against this bloke" then. people might not go along with it; but if
you say, "everyone else is getting at this. bloke because he 'deserves' it"
then people will join. in with fewer qualms.

>Why. would "they" wish to assassinate your character?

It's the classic case of hitting a cripple to prove you're. stronger. Why
would the security services expend. hundreds of thousands of pounds and more
than six years of manpower to try to kill a. British citizen? Because they
are motivated by people who knew. me at university and feel personal
animosity; because they knew me to. be emotionally weak, and it is in the
nature of bullies to prey on those known to be. weak; and because they can
rely on the complicity of. the establishment, which the security services
manipulate and. derive funding from. This is England's biggest humiliation
today, and the British security. services are intent on preventing their
humiliation becoming reality by. continuing their campaign of attempted
murder to suppress. the truth from becoming public.

2403