PHOTO GALLERY CAPTIONS PROBLEM

Chazz

PHOTO GALLERY CAPTIONS PROBLEM
I am using Windows Photo Gallery in Vista Home Premium. I am having
difficulty in getting the caption I enter for a particular photo to appear in
the image as burned to a DVD using Windows DVD Maker. Using still photo
images, is there a way to enter captions which then visibly appear when the
photos are burned to a DVD? Thank you.

rossbarry

RE: PHOTO GALLERY CAPTIONS PROBLEM

"Chazz" wrote:

> I am using Windows Photo Gallery in Vista Home Premium. I am having
> difficulty in getting the caption I enter for a particular photo to appear in
> the image as burned to a DVD using Windows DVD Maker. Using still photo
> images, is there a way to enter captions which then visibly appear when the
> photos are burned to a DVD? Thank you.

Chazz

RE: PHOTO GALLERY CAPTIONS PROBLEM
Where is the text of "rossbarry" reply?

"Chazz" wrote:

> Where is the text of "rossbarry" reply?
>
> "rossbarry" wrote: Sorry Chazz, I have much the same question as you. I am trying to discover how to make a caption appear on a photo. I have found the Vista screen which allows a caption to be recorded. But don't know how to get it to appear on the photo.
>

> > "Chazz" wrote:
> >
> > > I am using Windows Photo Gallery in Vista Home Premium. I am having
> > > difficulty in getting the caption I enter for a particular photo to appear in
> > > the image as burned to a DVD using Windows DVD Maker. Using still photo
> > > images, is there a way to enter captions which then visibly appear when the
> > > photos are burned to a DVD? Thank you.

Dave

Re: PHOTO GALLERY CAPTIONS PROBLEM
Are you using invisible ink? Because I don't see your post, either.

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview