M`I'5`Persecutio n - 22,544 + 83 7 = 23 ,381

mfmfve@yahoo.com

M`I'5`Persecutio n - 22,544 + 83 7 = 23 ,381

MI5. Persecution Update: Friday 7 April, 2000

22,544 +. 837 = 23,381

Last weekend I. delivered another 837 faxes to politicians and the media on
the subject. of the security service conspiracy which has destroyed my
life. This brings the total. in the last three years to at least
23,381. These totals do not include. partially delivered faxes.

Some of the recipients of these faxes must know that. what I say is
true; and I hope to motivate those people to acknowledge the reality. of
the harassment which has followed me for ten years. It takes. much time to
transmit these articles, but as OCG. MD Simpson-Wells said to me in 1992,
you have to be a good communicator if you are to. succeeed.

Harassment in February. 2000

Following. a quiet period of almost five months, the persecution resumed
with a vengeance in. late January/February 2000. At this time I was at home
in Clapham, London and was. a relatively easy target for the
persecutors. They have my house bugged, for audio and I believe video. in
some. rooms as well; so they can find out easily where I will be going on a
particular day, and place people in. that location to mouth words of abuse
at me. (I. know the last sentence sounds like classic paranoia, but it
happens to be true, and some of the people reading this know it to. be
true.)

On Friday 11 February 2000. I went shopping in Croydon, to buy a watch at
H. Samuels jewellers in the Whitgift Centre. While I was. there two youths
came into the shop, one. of them quietly uttered an obscenity at me, and
they immediately. walked out. They showed no interest in the shop.

That Sunday I met with a friend in Clapham, who started needling. me about
"do you. know anything about the CIA and FBI?". Rather unsubtle, and
worrying considering Ive known this guy for 20 years. From the. words and
demeanour of. this "friend" and others in February, I saw that the
persecutors have again been trying. to separate from me what remains of my
social. life.

Incidents in. my Road in February

MI5 very rarely place. people in my home road to harass me, but such was
their persecutory fervour in February that they did so on three. separate
occasions. On the first such occasion, I was met my. two youths who,
grinning, said a. deeply offensive sexual obscenity at me - at which I
coughed at them, so they called me a "****er". This incident is. safely
recorded. on minidisc-walkman, but because of the offensive nature of their
abuse the. recording will not be made public.

Another. incident very early in the morning of Sunday 20/Feb/2000 occurred
outside my home, following an evening. in Croydon with some
schoolfriends. Again there were two youths -. for some reason the
persecutors always travel in twos or threes, very rarely is. there just one
of them - perhaps. they need a group to bolster their courage, perhaps just
one of them. wouldnt have the guts to say something unpleasant. One of the
youths said. quietly, and bitterly, "****ty, very ****ty".

Anyway, in March there were no further incidents. near my house in in my
road, and our neighbours are very well disposed towards us, so let. us hope
that the current quiet. continues.

14957