Limewire HELP

=?Utf-8?B?bWphbmVrZW50?=

Limewire HELP
I just bought a new computer and it is running windows vista but I cant get
lime wire to connect I have heard others say it works but I cant get it to
please can some one help I am using bearshare right now, it works fine but I
cant find some music Id like to have On my old puter I used Limewire and like
it so much better can someone please help I canalso be reached on Aim at
mjanekent@aol.com
Thanks
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Limewire HELP
Rather than illegally download the music you want on your PC, why not go out
and either purchase the CDs from the store or use a legal music site like
Urge or iTunes?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"mjanekent" <mjanekent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just bought a new computer and it is running windows vista but I cant get
> lime wire to connect I have heard others say it works but I cant get it to
> please can some one help I am using bearshare right now, it works fine but
> cant find some music Id like to have On my old puter I used Limewire and
> like
> it so much better can someone please help I canalso be reached on Aim at
> mjanekent@aol.com
> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?amltbXkgZmFsbG9u?=

Re: Limewire HELP
Watch just one episode of MTV cribs, and on the 17th Rolls Royce, you may too
lose a little sympathy for these guys...
Only problem I have with Limewire is it stops running when the screen saver
comes on... Other wise it runs fine for when I download music from
independant bands who post it up there for those who want to download it for
free.

jf

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Rather than illegally download the music you want on your PC, why not go out
> and either purchase the CDs from the store or use a legal music site like
> Urge or iTunes?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "mjanekent" <mjanekent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I just bought a new computer and it is running windows vista but I cant get
> > lime wire to connect I have heard others say it works but I cant get it to
> > please can some one help I am using bearshare right now, it works fine but
> > cant find some music Id like to have On my old puter I used Limewire and
> > like
> > it so much better can someone please help I canalso be reached on Aim at
> > mjanekent@aol.com
> > Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uIEsu?=

RE: Limewire HELP
Its probably being disabled by Vista firewall. Navigate to the firewall
through the Control Panel then open the Firewall panel, look for exceptions
button, look for any mention of Limewire and place a check in each box.

"mjanekent" wrote:

> I just bought a new computer and it is running windows vista but I cant get
> lime wire to connect I have heard others say it works but I cant get it to
> please can some one help I am using bearshare right now, it works fine but I
> cant find some music Id like to have On my old puter I used Limewire and like
> it so much better can someone please help I canalso be reached on Aim at
> mjanekent@aol.com
> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?bnNmcmFua2ll?=

RE: Limewire HELP

"mjanekent" wrote:

> I just bought a new computer and it is running windows vista but I cant get
> lime wire to connect I have heard others say it works but I cant get it to
> please can some one help I am using bearshare right now, it works fine but I
> cant find some music Id like to have On my old puter I used Limewire and like
> it so much better can someone please help I canalso be reached on Aim at
> mjanekent@aol.com
> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgSm9obnNvbg==?=

Re: Limewire HELP
what world do you live in . but if you need to know or wont me to say it then
i will i don't have the money to spend like that