Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

HTML Slide Show

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-30-2007
Steven
 

Posts: n/a
HTML Slide Show
I used to use the HTML Slide show power toy thingy for XP. But it does not
install on Vista. Is there a way to make an HTML slide show (export) for
upload to my website with Vista? How to?

This is a real bummer as I dont write HTML. Need wizards and the such.


--
SS
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2008
zachd [MSFT]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: HTML Slide Show

What's the URL to where you got it from? I haven't heard of it before (I'm
way way way off in a different team), but I'll take a gander if you'll let
me be lazy enough to ask you for the URL. =)

--
Speaking for myself only.
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--

"Steven" <StevenTheGeat> wrote in message
news:A7F6DF29-9483-48EF-A4FA-F4113CB4ABCB@microsoft.com...
>I used to use the HTML Slide show power toy thingy for XP. But it does not
> install on Vista. Is there a way to make an HTML slide show (export) for
> upload to my website with Vista? How to?
>
> This is a real bummer as I dont write HTML. Need wizards and the such.
>
>
> --
> SS



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2008
Steven
 

Posts: n/a
Re: HTML Slide Show
Its the slide show wizard.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

--
SS


"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

>
> What's the URL to where you got it from? I haven't heard of it before (I'm
> way way way off in a different team), but I'll take a gander if you'll let
> me be lazy enough to ask you for the URL. =)
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
> --
>
> "Steven" <StevenTheGeat> wrote in message
> news:A7F6DF29-9483-48EF-A4FA-F4113CB4ABCB@microsoft.com...
> >I used to use the HTML Slide show power toy thingy for XP. But it does not
> > install on Vista. Is there a way to make an HTML slide show (export) for
> > upload to my website with Vista? How to?
> >
> > This is a real bummer as I dont write HTML. Need wizards and the such.
> >
> >
> > --
> > SS

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-02-2008
zachd [MSFT]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: HTML Slide Show

Ah, that's an actual Power Toy power toy. Sorry, I don't think there's any
status available on that. =\

--
Speaking for myself only.
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--
"Steven" <StevenTheGeat> wrote in message
news:B3DF8CFE-7BF1-41A5-BC26-7EC833609C61@microsoft.com...
> Its the slide show wizard.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
>
> --
> SS
>
>
> "zachd [MSFT]" wrote:
>
>>
>> What's the URL to where you got it from? I haven't heard of it before
>> (I'm
>> way way way off in a different team), but I'll take a gander if you'll
>> let
>> me be lazy enough to ask you for the URL. =)
>>
>> --
>> Speaking for myself only.
>> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
>> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
>> rights.
>> --
>>
>> "Steven" <StevenTheGeat> wrote in message
>> news:A7F6DF29-9483-48EF-A4FA-F4113CB4ABCB@microsoft.com...
>> >I used to use the HTML Slide show power toy thingy for XP. But it does
>> >not
>> > install on Vista. Is there a way to make an HTML slide show (export)
>> > for
>> > upload to my website with Vista? How to?
>> >
>> > This is a real bummer as I dont write HTML. Need wizards and the such.



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-02-2008
Steven
 

Posts: n/a
Re: HTML Slide Show
So like. Is there anyway to make an HTML slide show for export with Vista? I
would think its part of the new windows photo gallery but i cant find it.

I understand picasa can do it. I guess i will have to reinstall that. It
runs on Vista unlike the XP software. -ouch-
--
SS


"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

>
> Ah, that's an actual Power Toy power toy. Sorry, I don't think there's any
> status available on that. =\
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
> --
> "Steven" <StevenTheGeat> wrote in message
> news:B3DF8CFE-7BF1-41A5-BC26-7EC833609C61@microsoft.com...
> > Its the slide show wizard.
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
> >
> > --
> > SS
> >
> >
> > "zachd [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> >>
> >> What's the URL to where you got it from? I haven't heard of it before
> >> (I'm
> >> way way way off in a different team), but I'll take a gander if you'll
> >> let
> >> me be lazy enough to ask you for the URL. =)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Speaking for myself only.
> >> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
> >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> >> rights.
> >> --
> >>
> >> "Steven" <StevenTheGeat> wrote in message
> >> news:A7F6DF29-9483-48EF-A4FA-F4113CB4ABCB@microsoft.com...
> >> >I used to use the HTML Slide show power toy thingy for XP. But it does
> >> >not
> >> > install on Vista. Is there a way to make an HTML slide show (export)
> >> > for
> >> > upload to my website with Vista? How to?
> >> >
> >> > This is a real bummer as I dont write HTML. Need wizards and the such.

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2008
zachd [MSFT]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: HTML Slide Show

That's not an area I've looked into nor know anything about. I tend to use
PowerPoint for slide show production. =\

--
Speaking for myself only.
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--
"Steven" <StevenTheGeat> wrote in message
news:775CD38C-7840-4431-B3E8-D8EBF23BF0A7@microsoft.com...
> So like. Is there anyway to make an HTML slide show for export with Vista?
> I
> would think its part of the new windows photo gallery but i cant find it.
>
> I understand picasa can do it. I guess i will have to reinstall that. It
> runs on Vista unlike the XP software. -ouch-
> --
> SS
>
>
> "zachd [MSFT]" wrote:
>
>>
>> Ah, that's an actual Power Toy power toy. Sorry, I don't think there's
>> any
>> status available on that. =\
>>
>> --
>> Speaking for myself only.
>> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
>> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
>> rights.
>> --
>> "Steven" <StevenTheGeat> wrote in message
>> news:B3DF8CFE-7BF1-41A5-BC26-7EC833609C61@microsoft.com...
>> > Its the slide show wizard.
>> >
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
>> >
>> > --
>> > SS
>> >
>> >
>> > "zachd [MSFT]" wrote:
>> >
>> >>
>> >> What's the URL to where you got it from? I haven't heard of it before
>> >> (I'm
>> >> way way way off in a different team), but I'll take a gander if you'll
>> >> let
>> >> me be lazy enough to ask you for the URL. =)
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Speaking for myself only.
>> >> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
>> >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
>> >> rights.
>> >> --
>> >>
>> >> "Steven" <StevenTheGeat> wrote in message
>> >> news:A7F6DF29-9483-48EF-A4FA-F4113CB4ABCB@microsoft.com...
>> >> >I used to use the HTML Slide show power toy thingy for XP. But it
>> >> >does
>> >> >not
>> >> > install on Vista. Is there a way to make an HTML slide show (export)
>> >> > for
>> >> > upload to my website with Vista? How to?
>> >> >
>> >> > This is a real bummer as I dont write HTML. Need wizards and the
>> >> > such.

>>
>>
>>



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HTML-Slide show wizzard El Patriotaİ microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 2 11-11-2007 22:04
HTML - Slide Show Wizard El Patriotaİ microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 0 11-05-2007 23:36
Article ID: 926672 The slide show length does not match the song length when you use the "Change slide show length to match music length" option in Windows Vista KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:28.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120