Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Getting rid of file, edit view tools menu

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2007
Mikey0000
 

Posts: n/a
Getting rid of file, edit view tools menu
I unselect the menu bar under layout under organise but nothing happens. Not
even holding alt works. Why torture me like this Microsoft? Tis the reason im
trying to move to Linux
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2007
Michael Walraven
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Getting rid of file, edit view tools menu
It might help if you told us what program you are running that you want to
change the appearance of.


"Mikey0000" <Mikey0000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:5140C7E1-63B5-4288-AEB9-A1EDD507F04E@microsoft.com...
> I unselect the menu bar under layout under organise but nothing happens.
> Not
> even holding alt works. Why torture me like this Microsoft? Tis the reason
> im
> trying to move to Linux


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2008
Mikey0000
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Getting rid of file, edit view tools menu
That would be explorer, but for some reason it finally went away so no
worries there, strangly after doing the update for the daylight savings it
went away.

"Michael Walraven" wrote:

> It might help if you told us what program you are running that you want to
> change the appearance of.
>
>
> "Mikey0000" <Mikey0000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:5140C7E1-63B5-4288-AEB9-A1EDD507F04E@microsoft.com...
> > I unselect the menu bar under layout under organise but nothing happens.
> > Not
> > even holding alt works. Why torture me like this Microsoft? Tis the reason
> > im
> > trying to move to Linux

>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-02-2008
Michael Walraven
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Getting rid of file, edit view tools menu
Windows Explorer (vs Internet Explorer) has a bar with
File Edit View Tools Help
which can be shown/hid with

Organize
Layout
Menu Bar selection

Michael


"Mikey0000" <Mikey0000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:0A6167D3-94EB-4597-9D56-552070837690@microsoft.com...
> That would be explorer, but for some reason it finally went away so no
> worries there, strangly after doing the update for the daylight savings it
> went away.
>
> "Michael Walraven" wrote:
>
>> It might help if you told us what program you are running that you want
>> to
>> change the appearance of.
>>
>>
>> "Mikey0000" <Mikey0000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:5140C7E1-63B5-4288-AEB9-A1EDD507F04E@microsoft.com...
>> > I unselect the menu bar under layout under organise but nothing
>> > happens.
>> > Not
>> > even holding alt works. Why torture me like this Microsoft? Tis the
>> > reason
>> > im
>> > trying to move to Linux

>>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to edit IE 7 context menu? WinVistaClub WinVistaClub Blog 0 12-09-2007 19:00
How do you hide the menu bar (File Edit etc. ) in Windows Mail Modeltrainman microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 12-04-2007 02:41
File Edit View etc on top toolbar... Rod Davies microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 04-28-2007 16:47
HELP BADLY how to get rid of os menu when i start windows??? =?Utf-8?B?UGFweg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-16-2007 12:42




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:03.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120