Error 80070052

ERPatches

Error 80070052
I am also having a problem with this error when transferring pictures to a
USB stick. I am having great difficultly and would appreciate any help!!!

Thank you.
jang

RE: Error 80070052
I am trying to transfer to a Kodak Digital Picture frame - same problem.
Lets hope the Vista tech guys are back at work soon !!!
Dave

Re: Error 80070052
You might take a look at this..
http://www.scribd.com/doc/325681/How...B-Flash-Drives

I found it with Google.

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"ERPatches" <ERPatches@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am also having a problem with this error when transferring pictures to a
> USB stick. I am having great difficultly and would appreciate any help!!!
>
> Thank you.

ERPatches

Re: Error 80070052
Thank you Dave for all this information. I changed memory sticks and the darn
thing worked!! I will hopefully never see that error number again!

"Dave" wrote:

> You might take a look at this..
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/325681/How...B-Flash-Drives
>
> I found it with Google.
>
> --
> http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
>
> "ERPatches" <ERPatches@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am also having a problem with this error when transferring pictures to a
> > USB stick. I am having great difficultly and would appreciate any help!!!
> >
> > Thank you.

robert davis

0x80070052 error sending music
i am trying to send music from my recent changed files to a external hard drive usb and this error 0x80070052 shows up

ERPatche wrote:

Error 80070052
28-Dec-07

I am also having a problem with this error when transferring pictures to a
USB stick. I am having great difficultly and would appreciate any help!!!

Thank you.

On Friday, December 28, 2007 3:01 PM
ERPatche wrote:

Error 80070052
I am also having a problem with this error when transferring pictures to a
USB stick. I am having great difficultly and would appreciate any help!!!

Thank you.

On Friday, December 28, 2007 4:37 PM
jan wrote:

I am trying to transfer to a Kodak Digital Picture frame - same problem.
I am trying to transfer to a Kodak Digital Picture frame - same problem.
Lets hope the Vista tech guys are back at work soon !!!

On Friday, December 28, 2007 4:48 PM
Dave wrote:

Re: Error 80070052
You might take a look at this..
http://www.scribd.com/doc/325681/How...B-Flash-Drives

I found it with Google.

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

On Saturday, December 29, 2007 8:38 AM
ERPatche wrote:

Thank you Dave for all this information.
Thank you Dave for all this information. I changed memory sticks and the darn
thing worked!! I will hopefully never see that error number again!

"Dave" wrote:

C# Stock Quote Webservice with WebService Behavior
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ebservice.aspx
robert davis

error 0x80070052
i am trying to move music from recent changed on my computer to a external hard drive and get this meassage

ERPatche wrote:

Error 80070052
28-Dec-07

ERPatche wrote:

Thank you Dave for all this information.
Thank you Dave for all this information. I changed memory sticks and the darn
thing worked!! I will hopefully never see that error number again!

"Dave" wrote:

On Thursday, December 10, 2009 6:11 PM
robert davis wrote:

0x80070052 error sending music
i am trying to send music from my recent changed files to a external hard drive usb and this error 0x80070052 shows up

Access Denied Errors When compiling .NET Solution
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...rors-when.aspx