quicktime

Dswx14

quicktime
When I try to open Quicktime for my Ipod I get the message Quicktime
has Stopped working.Then when I click check the internet for solutions
tab nothing happens.What is going on?
CRCalla

RE: quicktime
I am having the same problem with both Itunes and Quicktime. I am getting a
solution that tells me to update them. I have checked both products and I
have the current updates downloaded. Can someone please help? I am running
VISTA Premium.

"Dswx14" wrote:

> When I try to open Quicktime for my Ipod I get the message Quicktime
> has Stopped working.Then when I click check the internet for solutions
> tab nothing happens.What is going on?

Dswx14

RE: quicktime
We are in the same boat. I've been on the phone with Apple at least 4 hours
Uninstalling & Installing Itunes. There has to be another solution to this
problem.

"CRCalla" wrote:

> I am having the same problem with both Itunes and Quicktime. I am getting a
> solution that tells me to update them. I have checked both products and I
> have the current updates downloaded. Can someone please help? I am running
> VISTA Premium.
>
> "Dswx14" wrote:
>
> > When I try to open Quicktime for my Ipod I get the message Quicktime
> > has Stopped working.Then when I click check the internet for solutions
> > tab nothing happens.What is going on?

CRCalla

RE: quicktime
I have installed and uninstalled a dozen times too and it still does not work.

"Dswx14" wrote:

> We are in the same boat. I've been on the phone with Apple at least 4 hours
> Uninstalling & Installing Itunes. There has to be another solution to this
> problem.
>
> "CRCalla" wrote:
>
> > I am having the same problem with both Itunes and Quicktime. I am getting a
> > solution that tells me to update them. I have checked both products and I
> > have the current updates downloaded. Can someone please help? I am running
> > VISTA Premium.
> >
> > "Dswx14" wrote:
> >
> > > When I try to open Quicktime for my Ipod I get the message Quicktime
> > > has Stopped working.Then when I click check the internet for solutions
> > > tab nothing happens.What is going on?

Dswx14

RE: quicktime
I finally got Itunes working. It seems I had corrupted files on my system and
had
to reformat my hard drive. Now Itunes works fine.