Itune

Martin Racette

Itune
Hi,

I want to un-install Itune from my computers, but every time that I try I
get an error about some VBScript, and than it crashes, I tried to contact
Apple, but the only help they offer me was to upgrade their stupid program.
I WANT IT OFF MY COMPUTER

I have Visual Studio VB2008 express installed and all my VB program work
just fine

--
Thank You in Advance
Merci a l'avance

Martin

Colin Barnhorst

Re: Itune
This isn't really a hardware question. Try also posting in the general ng.

"Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I want to un-install Itune from my computers, but every time that I try I
> get an error about some VBScript, and than it crashes, I tried to contact
> Apple, but the only help they offer me was to upgrade their stupid
> program. I WANT IT OFF MY COMPUTER
>
> I have Visual Studio VB2008 express installed and all my VB program work
> just fine
>
> --
> Thank You in Advance
> Merci a l'avance
>
> Martin

Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]

Re: Itune
Have you tried posting back in Apple Support Message Boards, its really
their software.
--
Andre
Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
"Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I want to un-install Itune from my computers, but every time that I try I
> get an error about some VBScript, and than it crashes, I tried to contact
> Apple, but the only help they offer me was to upgrade their stupid
> program. I WANT IT OFF MY COMPUTER
>
> I have Visual Studio VB2008 express installed and all my VB program work
> just fine
>
> --
> Thank You in Advance
> Merci a l'avance
>
> Martin

Martin Racette

Re: Itune
I don't have access to any newsgroups other than the Microsofts one, so it's
impossible for me to post there, and from what I have been told it's a Vista
problem

--
Thank You in Advance
Merci a l'avance

Martin

Stephen Petrowski

Re: Itune
I am running windows vista and have iTune installed and I don't have any
truble with it
>I don't have access to any newsgroups other than the Microsofts one, so
>it's impossible for me to post there, and from what I have been told it's a
>Vista problem
>
> "Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Have you tried posting back in Apple Support Message Boards, its really
>> their software.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
>> My Vista Quickstart Guide:
>> http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog...3DB!9709.entry
>> "Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I want to un-install Itune from my computers, but every time that I try
>>> I get an error about some VBScript, and than it crashes, I tried to
>>> contact Apple, but the only help they offer me was to upgrade their
>>> stupid program. I WANT IT OFF MY COMPUTER
>>>
>>> I have Visual Studio VB2008 express installed and all my VB program work
>>> just fine
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thank You in Advance
>>> Merci a l'avance
>>>
>>> Martin

> --
> Thank You in Advance
> Merci a l'avance
>
> Martin

Colin Barnhorst

Re: Itune
Yes, but for godsake stop posting all over the place. Take the time to pick
the most appropriate group and stick with it for a solution. This is a
hardware group. In any case it is not a Vista problem in the sense that
Microsoft has no control over how Apple writes its Windows software. That
doesn't mean that someone in the microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
group might not have an answer.

"Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I don't have access to any newsgroups other than the Microsofts one, so
>it's impossible for me to post there, and from what I have been told it's a
>Vista problem
>
> "Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Have you tried posting back in Apple Support Message Boards, its really
>> their software.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
>> My Vista Quickstart Guide:
>> http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog...3DB!9709.entry
>> "Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I want to un-install Itune from my computers, but every time that I try
>>> I get an error about some VBScript, and than it crashes, I tried to
>>> contact Apple, but the only help they offer me was to upgrade their
>>> stupid program. I WANT IT OFF MY COMPUTER
>>>
>>> I have Visual Studio VB2008 express installed and all my VB program work
>>> just fine
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thank You in Advance
>>> Merci a l'avance
>>>
>>> Martin

> --
> Thank You in Advance
> Merci a l'avance
>
> Martin

Tom [Pepper] Willett

Re: Itune
If you have a browser, you have access to the Itunes forum.
Click on the Discussion Forum link on this page. Or, contact Apple support:

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

:
: "Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: news:%234j4eTASIHA.280@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
: > Have you tried posting back in Apple Support Message Boards, its really
: > their software.
: > --
: > Andre
: > Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
: > My Vista Quickstart Guide:
: > http://adacosta.spaces.live.com/blog...3DB!9709.entry
: > "Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: > news:606BE85D-CE32-4408-BE23-6BE22B4FFD3C@microsoft.com...
: >> Hi,
: >>
: >> I want to un-install Itune from my computers, but every time that I try
: >> get an error about some VBScript, and than it crashes, I tried to
contact
: >> Apple, but the only help they offer me was to upgrade their stupid
: >> program. I WANT IT OFF MY COMPUTER
: >>
: >> I have Visual Studio VB2008 express installed and all my VB program
work
: >> just fine
: >>
: >> --
: >> Thank You in Advance
: >> Merci a l'avance
: >>
: >> Martin
: >
: >
:
: --
: Thank You in Advance
: Merci a l'avance
:
: Martin
:

Martin Racette

Re: Itune
My trouble with it, is that I don't want anymore in my computer, and it will
not be un-installed

Itune is just a piece of crap, and is buggy as hell, buggier than all
Windows version combined, and it does not support anything but its own
format and does not even allow me to use the music that I bought else where
unless I buy it again from Itune, so I got rid of the Ipod, but the damn
software stick in my computer, and the only help that Apple is offering me
is to upgrade to the latest version

--
Thank You in Advance
Merci a l'avance

Martin

Stephen Petrowski

Re: Itune
just reinstall your windows and that will get rid of the apple softwear and
there is your anwser
> My trouble with it, is that I don't want anymore in my computer, and it
> will not be un-installed
>
> Itune is just a piece of crap, and is buggy as hell, buggier than all
> Windows version combined, and it does not support anything but its own
> format and does not even allow me to use the music that I bought else
> where unless I buy it again from Itune, so I got rid of the Ipod, but the
> damn software stick in my computer, and the only help that Apple is
> offering me is to upgrade to the latest version
>
> "Stephen Petrowski" <bsa2002@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>I am running windows vista and have iTune installed and I don't have any
>>truble with it
>> "Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>I don't have access to any newsgroups other than the Microsofts one, so
>>>it's impossible for me to post there, and from what I have been told it's
>>>a Vista problem
>>>
>>> "Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> --
>>> Thank You in Advance
>>> Merci a l'avance
>>>
>>> Martin

> --
> Thank You in Advance
> Merci a l'avance
>
> Martin

Martin Racette

Re: Itune
It's a stupid suggestion, just because one software misbehave, we should
re-install the entire system, and for what should be just a few minnutes
job, then we'll have to work for 2 weeks

--
Thank You in Advance
Merci a l'avance

Martin