Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

downloading music to ipod

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2007
mari32807
 

Posts: n/a
downloading music to ipod
i purchased some music from i tunes but when i try to transfer files to the
ipod i'm getting a message from windows saying that "my computer isnt
authorized to do this and that i need to authorize my computer to do this. i
have no idea what to do
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-28-2007
Mark
 

Posts: n/a
Re: downloading music to ipod

"mari32807" <mari32807@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:233B481D-BE0D-4FB2-9709-A6A22CF1A4AC@microsoft.com...
>i purchased some music from i tunes but when i try to transfer files to the
> ipod i'm getting a message from windows saying that "my computer isnt
> authorized to do this and that i need to authorize my computer to do this.
> i
> have no idea what to do


Go to the I-Tunes store and authorize the computer.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2007
mari32807
 

Posts: n/a
Re: downloading music to ipod
i dont find anything on that site that asks me to authorize the computer,
even when it gave me that message there was no link or anything showing me
where to do this

"Mark" wrote:

>
> "mari32807" <mari32807@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:233B481D-BE0D-4FB2-9709-A6A22CF1A4AC@microsoft.com...
> >i purchased some music from i tunes but when i try to transfer files to the
> > ipod i'm getting a message from windows saying that "my computer isnt
> > authorized to do this and that i need to authorize my computer to do this.
> > i
> > have no idea what to do

>
> Go to the I-Tunes store and authorize the computer.
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2007
fulltimemartins
 

Posts: n/a
Re: downloading music to ipod
On your itunes page, at thevery top of it you will see the store. Click on
that and then the 7th one down will say authorize computer. Follow the
prompts there.
--
fulltimemartins


"mari32807" wrote:

> i dont find anything on that site that asks me to authorize the computer,
> even when it gave me that message there was no link or anything showing me
> where to do this
>
> "Mark" wrote:
>
> >
> > "mari32807" <mari32807@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:233B481D-BE0D-4FB2-9709-A6A22CF1A4AC@microsoft.com...
> > >i purchased some music from i tunes but when i try to transfer files to the
> > > ipod i'm getting a message from windows saying that "my computer isnt
> > > authorized to do this and that i need to authorize my computer to do this.
> > > i
> > > have no idea what to do

> >
> > Go to the I-Tunes store and authorize the computer.
> >
> >

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Music, Buying and Downloading workaholick microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 0 06-05-2007 02:08
Downloading Music =?Utf-8?B?U2N1bmdp?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 3 02-24-2007 20:47




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:12.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120