Media Player burns my MP3 but questions rights for WAV files

Nutmegrob

Media Player burns my MP3 but questions rights for WAV files
I use Audacity to capture sound from LPs and generate them as MP3 and WAV
files. The MP3s burn OK. The first time I tied to burn WAV files as CD Audio
files things worked but since then I get this message when I try to burn WAVs.

"It is not possible to burn this list of files because all of the files have
errors or are missing burn rights. To learn more about the problems, click
the icon next to each file in the burn list."

There are no icons next to the files. Windows Media Center doesn't work
either.

I've searched the Audacity and Windows websites and checked the properties
of all setting mentioned. I'm stuck. I posted this on the Audacity sight and
someone suggested that I download and use a proprietary package for burning.
I'm hoping someone can help me to get the Windows software to work before I
start running up expenses. Any help will be appreciated.

zachd [MSFT]

Re: Media Player burns my MP3 but questions rights for WAV files

There's no "rights" for WAV files relevant to that dialog, that's just
needlessly confusing you.
Try converting the WAV files to WMA or MP3 prior to burning. Does that
work?
What audio codec are they currently using?

--
Speaking for myself only.