Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download

agastache

Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download
I read different things. Is Dreamscene really released and if so, where do I
download. My Vista update does not offer the option. Am I missing something
PapaJohn

Re: Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download
I'm running Ultimate and also don't see the option in the extras...

Could it be because my system is a beta of SP1? or that I didn't joing the
initial beta of dreamscene?

PapaJohn

"Gene_fitz" <gene_fitz@comcast.net> wrote in message
> It only comes through Windows Update for Ultimate in Ultimate Extras
>

> "agastache" <agastache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I read different things. Is Dreamscene really released and if so, where
>>do I
>> download. My Vista update does not offer the option. Am I missing
>> something

Gene_fitz

Re: Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download
It only comes through Windows Update for Ultimate in Ultimate Extras

"agastache" <agastache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I read different things. Is Dreamscene really released and if so, where do
> download. My Vista update does not offer the option. Am I missing
> something

zachd [MSFT]

Re: Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download

It's probably simply parented to RTM and not to the interim build that
RC1/beta represents. I'll check on it.

--
Speaking for myself only.

"PapaJohn" <papajohn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> I'm running Ultimate and also don't see the option in the extras...
>
> Could it be because my system is a beta of SP1? or that I didn't joing the
> initial beta of dreamscene?
> --
> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>
> PapaJohn
>

> "Gene_fitz" <gene_fitz@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> It only comes through Windows Update for Ultimate in Ultimate Extras
>>

>> "agastache" <agastache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I read different things. Is Dreamscene really released and if so, where
>>>do I
>>> download. My Vista update does not offer the option. Am I missing
>>> something

KentuckyRanger

Re: Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download

Dreamscene is an add on that requires you to download it through Windows
update.

--
KentuckyRanger

M/Board: EVGA nForce 680i SLI A-1
CPU: Intel QX6800
RAM: 4 GIG Corsair Dominator PC6800
Video Cards: 2X EVGA GeForce 8800 Ultra
P/S: Ultra X3 1,000W
Case: Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570
DVD: Philips Blu-Ray/Philips DVD
brink

agastache;548272 Wrote:
> I read different things. Is Dreamscene really released and if so, where
> do I
> download. My Vista update does not offer the option. Am I missing
> something

Hi Agastache,

It's only available for Vista Ultimate. This tutorial will show you how
to install and use Dreamscene.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/11...reamscene.html

If you have Ultimate and it is not available, then check in Windows
Features to see if you have Dreamscene checked under Windows Ultimate
Extras. See:

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67...-features.html

Shawn

--
brink

*'Vista Forums' (http://www.vistax64.com/)*
*Please post feedback to help others.*
PapaJohn

Re: Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download
thanks.... it doesn't show in my list of features that Windows can turn on
or off...

PapaJohn

"brink" <brink.31vsof@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> agastache;548272 Wrote:
>> I read different things. Is Dreamscene really released and if so, where
>> do I
>> download. My Vista update does not offer the option. Am I missing
>> something

> Hi Agastache,
>
> It's only available for Vista Ultimate. This tutorial will show you how
> to install and use Dreamscene.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/11...reamscene.html
>

> If you have Ultimate and it is not available, then check in Windows
> Features to see if you have Dreamscene checked under Windows Ultimate
> Extras. See:
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67...-features.html
>
> Shawn
>

> --
> brink

> *'Vista Forums' (http://www.vistax64.com/)*

zachd [MSFT]

Re: Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download

It needs to be updated for SP1 and won't be available until that happens.

--
> thanks.... it doesn't show in my list of features that Windows can turn on
> or off...
>
> --
> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>
> PapaJohn
>

> "brink" <brink.31vsof@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
>>
>> agastache;548272 Wrote:
>>> I read different things. Is Dreamscene really released and if so, where
>>> do I
>>> download. My Vista update does not offer the option. Am I missing
>>> something

>> Hi Agastache,
>>
>> It's only available for Vista Ultimate. This tutorial will show you how
>> to install and use Dreamscene.
>>
>> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/11...reamscene.html
>>

>> If you have Ultimate and it is not available, then check in Windows
>> Features to see if you have Dreamscene checked under Windows Ultimate
>> Extras. See:
>>
>> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67...-features.html
>>
>> Shawn
>>

>> --
>> brink
>>
>> *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask them.*
>> *'Vista Forums' (http://www.vistax64.com/)*
>> *Please post feedback to help others.*

PapaJohn

Re: Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download
thanks... I'll stop looking for it and just enjoy the holidays

PapaJohn