Olympus Master photo software compatibility?

Donald Mills

Olympus Master photo software compatibility?
I use Olympus digital cameras and like their software. In my work, I
generate photo contact sheets for inclusion in property inspection reports.
Generally, the photos will print ([3] across) x ([4] down) on (8.5x11 pages)
x (however many pages are needed). The important thing is that under each
photo I include Date Taken, Photo Number, and Photo Decription. This
information is made part of the photo file as a function of the photo
software.

Quandry...
1.) I like MS Photo Gallery, but without the descriptive ability described
above, I cannot use it. I would like to though!
2.) I am currently using Adobe Photo Elements v5. You are required to
"reference" your photos in their catalog system. It does some nice things,
but is hinky in its own way.
3.) The Olympus photo software that comes with the camera is called Olympus
Master. It does enough (what I need) and is not a hog. Don't have to have
separate catalogs, etc. BUT, it requires installation of Quicktime v6 or
later. Seems there have been "things" with Apple software in general. Just a
little leary of blindly installing without consideration.

Now my questions...
A.) Anyone had experience with Olympus Master?
B.) Anyone had experience with Quicktime v6 or later?
C.) Anyone had experience with Olympus Master w/ Quicktime v6 or later?

My systems are working very well right now. I really don't want to do
anything or install anythings that would cause hiccups or worse. Any help,
thoughts, etc would be greatly appreciated..

=?Utf-8?B?bWpvbmVz?=

RE: Olympus Master photo software compatibility?
I have an Olympus E300 but have not installed the Master software. I chose
to install FinePix by FUJI. I don't use it at all and I am in need of help.
How do I make a photo sheet using Office? I need to put at least 4 pics on
one sheet and then add text to it and as well as a company logo.

thanks,