Sound Blaster Audigy ZS Platinum

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iIEN1ZG1vcmU=?=

Sound Blaster Audigy ZS Platinum
I have the above mentioned sound card and 2.1 sepakers (analogue) installed
on my Vista Ultimate x32 PC.

When I run Media Player, the Audio is fine to start with, then starts to
distort, slows down and eventually stops entirely. The Video continues at
normal speed with no audio.

The drivers are the Vista drivers from Soundblaster, device manager reports
no errors, neither does the diagnostic log.

Anybody have any ideas how I resolve this issue?

--
Bob Cudmore (UK)
=?Utf-8?B?Um9uIEsu?=

RE: Sound Blaster Audigy ZS Platinum
Try looking for updated drivers. Also reinstall your codecs.
"Bob Cudmore" wrote:

> I have the above mentioned sound card and 2.1 sepakers (analogue) installed
> on my Vista Ultimate x32 PC.
>
> When I run Media Player, the Audio is fine to start with, then starts to
> distort, slows down and eventually stops entirely. The Video continues at
> normal speed with no audio.
>
> The drivers are the Vista drivers from Soundblaster, device manager reports
> no errors, neither does the diagnostic log.
>
> Anybody have any ideas how I resolve this issue?
>

> --
> Bob Cudmore (UK)

AKS

Creative Labs
The driver for vista from Creative Labs is beta only so you will have to wait for the non beta version.

I am having a similar issue with the same sound card. While playing music in Vista I noticed when I open pictures the audio slow downs or pauses along with some strange beeping sound each time I open a picture.

If I open the pictures or do a slide show with the music off leaving the speakers on no strange beeping sound. Odd...

Either the beta driver by creative has some issues or Vista eats up a lot of resources on opening pictures, and playing music at the same time.

I haven't had any issues listening to music while browsing the net or using office at the same time.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com