Printing pictures original size?

=?Utf-8?B?bG93bWF6?=

Printing pictures original size?
Is this possible in vista? I never had a problem with XP. I am trying to
print out a picture that is 3240 x 2171. But when I go to print picture it
makes me choose a certain size. Is there any way around this?
Puppy Breath

Re: Printing pictures original size?
Use any graphics program to print it, not the little wizard.

"lowmaz" <lowmaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this possible in vista? I never had a problem with XP. I am trying to
> print out a picture that is 3240 x 2171. But when I go to print picture it
> makes me choose a certain size. Is there any way around this?

Geta Klew

Re: Printing pictures original size?
> If you make something don't think users will be idiots!

[No comment]

=?Utf-8?B?S3VsbWFsbGE=?=

RE: Printing pictures original size?
I been trying to find this out too but no luck, only solution seems to be
using Paint!Seriously Microsoft developers how stupid is this! If you make

"lowmaz" wrote:

> Is this possible in vista? I never had a problem with XP. I am trying to
> print out a picture that is 3240 x 2171. But when I go to print picture it
> makes me choose a certain size. Is there any way around this?

=?Utf-8?B?bG93bWF6?=

Re: Printing pictures original size?
I should not have to use a graphics program. I bought windows vista, thinking
I could do what I could with xp and even more. This is a serious issue that
microsoft needs to fix

"Puppy Breath" wrote:

> Use any graphics program to print it, not the little wizard.
>

> "lowmaz" <lowmaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is this possible in vista? I never had a problem with XP. I am trying to
> > print out a picture that is 3240 x 2171. But when I go to print picture it
> > makes me choose a certain size. Is there any way around this?

=?Utf-8?B?S3VsbWFsbGE=?=

Re: Printing pictures original size?
Problem is that programs like Paint.Net also use same printing system and i
think some other programs too. So basicly this should be normal way that all
graphics programs should print. Unfortunatly i think they have seen same
problem that i have, It sucks! I like Photo Gallery alot, more than Picassa
and most other free alternatives, but i also need to print alot pictures in
real size. So one small thing ruins whole program and lot other programs too.
Fix it Microsoft.

"Puppy Breath" wrote:

> Use any graphics program to print it, not the little wizard.
>

> "lowmaz" <lowmaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is this possible in vista? I never had a problem with XP. I am trying to
> > print out a picture that is 3240 x 2171. But when I go to print picture it
> > makes me choose a certain size. Is there any way around this?

=?Utf-8?B?Um9nZXI=?=

Re: Printing pictures original size?
I have a HP 1012 printer attached to my Vista and the Windows Photo Gallery
will not even see that printer in the list. Microsoft why does this program
not use the printers in the installed printers list?