DvD maker and movie maker

=?Utf-8?B?dGFyYXJ1?=

DvD maker and movie maker
hi
i have vista home premium, i have toshiba tablet R15
my graphic card is 64 mb only. now i know that microsoft claims that aero
wont work with this graphic memory, but i was surprised that DVD maker and
movie maker are not working also. when ever i open them they tell me that the
video card does not meet the minimum requierement. is this because of my
small graphic card, i mean how much graphic memory do you need to burn a dvd.
or is there is something wrong somewhere?
thanks
Dana Cline - MVP

Re: DvD maker and movie maker
I also noticed this about MovieMaker, which is why I dumped Vista from my
laptop and returned to MCE 2005. I think you need at least 128Mb to run
Aero, but I have no idea why Aero is required for MovieMaker.

Dana Cline - MCE MVP

"tararu" <tararu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> i have vista home premium, i have toshiba tablet R15
> my graphic card is 64 mb only. now i know that microsoft claims that aero
> wont work with this graphic memory, but i was surprised that DVD maker and
> movie maker are not working also. when ever i open them they tell me that
> the
> video card does not meet the minimum requierement. is this because of my
> small graphic card, i mean how much graphic memory do you need to burn a
> dvd.
> or is there is something wrong somewhere?
> thanks

Graham Hughes

Re: DvD maker and movie maker
MM now uses the GPU to run things like effects, transitions etc, so if it
doesn't meet the minimum requirement it won't work.

--

Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Dana Cline - MVP" <dcline@scriptpro.com> wrote in message
>I also noticed this about MovieMaker, which is why I dumped Vista from my
>laptop and returned to MCE 2005. I think you need at least 128Mb to run
>Aero, but I have no idea why Aero is required for MovieMaker.
>
> Dana Cline - MCE MVP
>
> "tararu" <tararu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hi
>> i have vista home premium, i have toshiba tablet R15
>> my graphic card is 64 mb only. now i know that microsoft claims that aero
>> wont work with this graphic memory, but i was surprised that DVD maker
>> and
>> movie maker are not working also. when ever i open them they tell me that
>> the
>> video card does not meet the minimum requierement. is this because of my
>> small graphic card, i mean how much graphic memory do you need to burn a
>> dvd.
>> or is there is something wrong somewhere?
>> thanks

=?Utf-8?B?dGFyYXJ1?=

Re: DvD maker and movie maker
well i think the problem is form my graphic card, after i installed vista,
something wrong happend with the video memory, i don't have any ram for it.
and i think that is why both movie maker, and dvd maker are not working. my
card is Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME .