pictures

=?Utf-8?B?bWFjY2E=?=

pictures
hi the email option in picture viewer does not open a email box?

i selected my picture, selected a size but now email?

any ideas
Mike Byrns

Re: pictures
Is it asking for your email address or just not doing anything at all?

"macca" <macca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi the email option in picture viewer does not open a email box?
>
> i selected my picture, selected a size but now email?
>
> any ideas

=?Utf-8?B?bWFjY2E=?=

Re: pictures
no nothing at all, when i click attcah it does nothing?

"Mike Byrns" wrote:

> Is it asking for your email address or just not doing anything at all?
>
> "macca" <macca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi the email option in picture viewer does not open a email box?
> >
> > i selected my picture, selected a size but now email?
> >
> > any ideas

Mike Byrns

Re: pictures
What email program do you use? Is it on a web page? You are running
Windows Vista correct?

> no nothing at all, when i click attcah it does nothing?
>
> "Mike Byrns" wrote:
>
>> Is it asking for your email address or just not doing anything at all?
>>
>> "macca" <macca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > hi the email option in picture viewer does not open a email box?
>> >
>> > i selected my picture, selected a size but now email?
>> >
>> > any ideas

=?Utf-8?B?bWFjY2E=?=

Re: pictures
the windows vista email

"Mike Byrns" wrote:

> What email program do you use? Is it on a web page? You are running
> Windows Vista correct?
>
> "macca" <macca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > no nothing at all, when i click attcah it does nothing?
> >
> > "Mike Byrns" wrote:
> >
> >> Is it asking for your email address or just not doing anything at all?

Mike Byrns

Re: pictures
You're going to have to walk me through this I think as I can't visualize
where this is failing.

1) You start in Windows Photo Gallery. Correct (y/n)?
2) You select the image you'd like to send in email. Correct (y/n)?
3) You click the E-mail button in the toolbar. Correct (y/n)?
4) When you click that, nothing at all happens. Correct (y/n)?

> the windows vista email
>
> "Mike Byrns" wrote:
>
>> What email program do you use? Is it on a web page? You are running
>> Windows Vista correct?
>>
>> "macca" <macca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > no nothing at all, when i click attcah it does nothing?

=?Utf-8?B?bWFjY2E=?=

Re: pictures
1) You start in Windows Photo Gallery. Correct (y)
2) You select the image you'd like to send in email. Correct (y)
3) You click the E-mail button in the toolbar. Correct (y)
4) select a picture size
5) click attach
6) nothing happens

"Mike Byrns" wrote:

> You're going to have to walk me through this I think as I can't visualize
> where this is failing.
>
> 1) You start in Windows Photo Gallery. Correct (y/n)?
> 2) You select the image you'd like to send in email. Correct (y/n)?
> 3) You click the E-mail button in the toolbar. Correct (y/n)?
> 4) When you click that, nothing at all happens. Correct (y/n)?
>
> "macca" <macca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > the windows vista email
> >
> > "Mike Byrns" wrote:
> >
> >> What email program do you use? Is it on a web page? You are running
> >> Windows Vista correct?

Mike Byrns

Re: pictures
Wow. Perhaps go here and re-associate:

Go to Start, Default Programs, Set your default programs. Then click
Windows Mail and Set this program as default. Then try it again. Looks
like some program you installed reset this association.

> 1) You start in Windows Photo Gallery. Correct (y)
> 2) You select the image you'd like to send in email. Correct (y)
> 3) You click the E-mail button in the toolbar. Correct (y)
> 4) select a picture size
> 5) click attach
> 6) nothing happens
>

> "Mike Byrns" wrote:
>
>> You're going to have to walk me through this I think as I can't visualize
>> where this is failing.
>>
>> 1) You start in Windows Photo Gallery. Correct (y/n)?
>> 2) You select the image you'd like to send in email. Correct (y/n)?
>> 3) You click the E-mail button in the toolbar. Correct (y/n)?
>> 4) When you click that, nothing at all happens. Correct (y/n)?
>>
>> "macca" <macca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > the windows vista email

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaCBNYWM=?=

Re: pictures
does anyone have a fix when the email option on picture gallery or explorer
doesn't open a new email. It prompts me to resize and attach, but never
opens the message. I have gone back in to assign the defaults to both
outlook and windows mail and it won't load the pic into either program.