Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Windows Media Player 11 Toolbar (WMP11)

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2007
=?Utf-8?B?WmFwcG8=?=
 

Posts: n/a
Windows Media Player 11 Toolbar (WMP11)
The WMP11 toolbar does not work for me. Although enabled, the wmp goes simply
to the taskbar when minimised, as any other program. No control elements as
in WinXP.

Any tweaks for it?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2007
=?Utf-8?B?Unlhbg==?=
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Windows Media Player 11 Toolbar (WMP11)
Yes, I am also having the same problem.

"Zappo" wrote:

> The WMP11 toolbar does not work for me. Although enabled, the wmp goes simply
> to the taskbar when minimised, as any other program. No control elements as
> in WinXP.
>
> Any tweaks for it?

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2007
zachd [MSFT]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Media Player 11 Toolbar (WMP11)

Was either the shell or WMP run with Administrator credentials... ?

--
Speaking for myself only.
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--

"Ryan" <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9D94668E-B20F-4493-8570-D4C1C2956796@microsoft.com...
> Yes, I am also having the same problem.
>
> "Zappo" wrote:
>
>> The WMP11 toolbar does not work for me. Although enabled, the wmp goes
>> simply
>> to the taskbar when minimised, as any other program. No control elements
>> as
>> in WinXP.
>>
>> Any tweaks for it?



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2007
=?Utf-8?B?YXJrbnU=?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Media Player 11 Toolbar (WMP11)
Try running regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpband.dll" in a
commmand prompt with admin priviliges. YOu get get a message indicating that
regsvr32 ran succesfully.

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

>
> Was either the shell or WMP run with Administrator credentials... ?
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
> --
>
> "Ryan" <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:9D94668E-B20F-4493-8570-D4C1C2956796@microsoft.com...
> > Yes, I am also having the same problem.
> >
> > "Zappo" wrote:
> >
> >> The WMP11 toolbar does not work for me. Although enabled, the wmp goes
> >> simply
> >> to the taskbar when minimised, as any other program. No control elements
> >> as
> >> in WinXP.
> >>
> >> Any tweaks for it?

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Media Player 11 automatic folder.jpg download issue Extracampine microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 6 07-06-2010 17:21
Windows Media Player 11 is slow in skiiping =?Utf-8?B?c3BpZGVyeDcxMg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 3 07-05-2007 04:39
Windows Media Player Database Corrupted =?Utf-8?B?Q2FwZVdpbGxhcmQ=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 0 02-06-2007 15:11
how to keep windows media player ontop of other windows? Lakesidezx microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 1 02-02-2007 00:38




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:08.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120