Downloading Music

=?Utf-8?B?U2N1bmdp?=

Downloading Music
OK,
I use to be download music from myspace, where they would allow you to
download from their page, but now when I download it it goes to Windows media
Player, and won't download it, but just play it and option to buy it???

Someone wants to share it, legitimate or not, I understand the copyrights
and not, buy why is Windows stopping me? Anyone with insight?
Dale

Re: Downloading Music
Because it's illegal to download copyrighted material without the permission
of the copyright owner?

Dale

"Scungi" <Scungi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> OK,
> I use to be download music from myspace, where they would allow you to
> download from their page, but now when I download it it goes to Windows
> media
> Player, and won't download it, but just play it and option to buy it???
>
> Someone wants to share it, legitimate or not, I understand the copyrights
> and not, buy why is Windows stopping me? Anyone with insight?

Paul Smith

Re: Downloading Music
"Scungi" <Scungi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> OK,
> I use to be download music from myspace, where they would allow you to
> download from their page, but now when I download it it goes to Windows
> media
> Player, and won't download it, but just play it and option to buy it???
>
> Someone wants to share it, legitimate or not, I understand the copyrights
> and not, buy why is Windows stopping me? Anyone with insight?

Windows isn't stopping you. MySpace could of made a change on their side
which means Windows opens a Media Player, rather than offering it up as a
download.

Does Windows Media Player let you save it? (Right click on the menu bar at
the top -> File -> Save as).

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

=?Utf-8?B?U2N1bmdp?=

Re: Downloading Music
No it does not let you save it either which way, I have to try it on my old
computer with XP to see if it is myspace, or Vista, but seems like Vista
because it doesnt make sense...so I dunno very bizarre