Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

My File, View, Help is missing

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2007
=?Utf-8?B?Q2hlcnls?=
 

Posts: n/a
My File, View, Help is missing
This is driving me crazy. I have used this numerous times and now my File,
View, Play, Tools, and Help is missing from the top. For the life of me I
can't figure out how to get them back up there again. Any suggestions would
be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2007
Mike Rickman
 

Posts: n/a
Re: My File, View, Help is missing
From any Explorer Windows, click "Organize" ---> "Layout" ---> and make
sure "menu bar" is checked.

Mike


"Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:BFE9BEA9-F354-4435-A09C-F7DDEE4438BE@microsoft.com...
> This is driving me crazy. I have used this numerous times and now my
> File,
> View, Play, Tools, and Help is missing from the top. For the life of me I
> can't figure out how to get them back up there again. Any suggestions
> would
> be helpful. Thanks in advance.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2007
=?Utf-8?B?Q2hlcnls?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: My File, View, Help is missing
thanks for the suggestion. I went to Windows Explorer and selected
Organize. Layout next and then menu bar. Still no menu bar in Windows Media
Player. I finally did find them, however, by right mouse clicking to the
left of the controls and selecting view in classic mode. Apparently they are
hidden in this version.

"Mike Rickman" wrote:

> From any Explorer Windows, click "Organize" ---> "Layout" ---> and make
> sure "menu bar" is checked.
>
> Mike
>
>
> "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:BFE9BEA9-F354-4435-A09C-F7DDEE4438BE@microsoft.com...
> > This is driving me crazy. I have used this numerous times and now my
> > File,
> > View, Play, Tools, and Help is missing from the top. For the life of me I
> > can't figure out how to get them back up there again. Any suggestions
> > would
> > be helpful. Thanks in advance.

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2007
Dale
 

Posts: n/a
Re: My File, View, Help is missing
CTRL-M in WMP will show or hide the menu.

Dale

"Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A8A31A33-AEE4-423D-97E9-F530A075491E@microsoft.com...
> thanks for the suggestion. I went to Windows Explorer and selected
> Organize. Layout next and then menu bar. Still no menu bar in Windows
> Media
> Player. I finally did find them, however, by right mouse clicking to the
> left of the controls and selecting view in classic mode. Apparently they
> are
> hidden in this version.
>
> "Mike Rickman" wrote:
>
>> From any Explorer Windows, click "Organize" ---> "Layout" ---> and make
>> sure "menu bar" is checked.
>>
>> Mike
>>
>>
>> "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:BFE9BEA9-F354-4435-A09C-F7DDEE4438BE@microsoft.com...
>> > This is driving me crazy. I have used this numerous times and now my
>> > File,
>> > View, Play, Tools, and Help is missing from the top. For the life of
>> > me I
>> > can't figure out how to get them back up there again. Any suggestions
>> > would
>> > be helpful. Thanks in advance.

>>
>>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
zip files into exe of stationery files Tracy microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 12 03-02-2007 01:59
Library view scroll to current song =?Utf-8?B?Tmlja0g=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 2 02-23-2007 08:53
"Unsupported file type..." trying to burn DVD with Vista Media Cen =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 3 02-13-2007 15:27
Desktop Live Mail Nukes File Associations for OE NG messages Chad Harris microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 23 01-19-2007 13:27
RE: No Sound. Cannot access file =?Utf-8?B?bWNwMTEx?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 1 12-24-2006 21:22




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:30.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120