Flash Player

Nameless

Flash Player
Hi,
Please help. I am unable to use any flash sites or greeting card sites. I
have Adobe Shockwase Flash Player and my new computer running Vista doesn't
seem to know it is even installed. Try to install Adobe Flash player 9, but
am unable to do so. Just won't download. Any help would be highly
appreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?V3lsZWU=?=

RE: Flash Player
I have the same problem. Perhaps this page from the Adobe site will explain it.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled...fm?id=6b3af6c9

Basically, Flash won't work under 64-bit msie, use the 32-bit msie.

Cheers,

"Nameless" wrote:

> Hi,
> Please help. I am unable to use any flash sites or greeting card sites. I
> have Adobe Shockwase Flash Player and my new computer running Vista doesn't
> seem to know it is even installed. Try to install Adobe Flash player 9, but
> am unable to do so. Just won't download. Any help would be highly
> appreciated.

Nameless

Re: Flash Player
Ran a restore point and for some reason Vista now is seeing my flash player,
which is now Adobe Flash 9. Don't ask, I don't know how it showed up. Have
had some weird things happening with Vista. Such as Windows Mail decided
not to let me open any attachments and freezing when I tried. Reboot seemed
to solve that problem. Oh! the wonderful world of computer. LOL

"Nameless" wrote:

> Hi,
> Please help. I am unable to use any flash sites or greeting card sites.
> have Adobe Shockwase Flash Player and my new computer running Vista
> doesn't
> seem to know it is even installed. Try to install Adobe Flash player 9,
> but
> am unable to do so. Just won't download. Any help would be highly
> appreciated.

Nameless

Re: Flash Player
Ran a restore point and for some reason Vista now is seeing my flash player,
which is now Adobe Flash 9. Don't ask I don't know how it showed up. Have
had some weird thing happen with Vista. Such as Windows Mail decided not to

"Nameless" wrote:

> Hi,
> Please help. I am unable to use any flash sites or greeting card sites.
> have Adobe Shockwase Flash Player and my new computer running Vista
> doesn't
> seem to know it is even installed. Try to install Adobe Flash player 9,
> but
> am unable to do so. Just won't download. Any help would be highly
> appreciated.

Marcel

Re: Flash Player
Just uninstall Flash.
Turn UAC off.
Install Flash.
Turn UAC on.
Works here great (Dutch Vista).

"Nameless" <Vistauser@helpneeded.net> schreef in bericht
> Hi,
> Please help. I am unable to use any flash sites or greeting card sites.
> have Adobe Shockwase Flash Player and my new computer running Vista
> doesn't
> seem to know it is even installed. Try to install Adobe Flash player 9,
> but
> am unable to do so. Just won't download. Any help would be highly
> appreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?c21pdGh5?=

Re: Flash Player
hi Marcel, Excuse me for appearing a bit dim but what exactly is UAC? i am
having problems with Flash with Vista. thanks