DVD Maker Crashes at layout selection

=?Utf-8?B?TUNQU09O?=

DVD Maker Crashes at layout selection
Windows DVD Maker is crashing every time at the point I am supposed to select
a layout for the menu. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know a
solution? I have a clean install of Vista with plenty of resources.
=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bFc=?=

RE: DVD Maker Crashes at layout selection

"MCPSON" wrote:

> Windows DVD Maker is crashing every time at the point I am supposed to select
> a layout for the menu. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know a
> solution? I have a clean install of Vista with plenty of resources.

I am having the same problem, and cannot figure out what is going on. If i
try and burn a small movie it will work, but if I try and burn a long movie
it crashes.

I have sent an email off to technical support.
=?Utf-8?B?TUNQU09O?=

RE: DVD Maker Crashes at layout selection
I have a suspicion it may be Nero related. Did you install Nero also?

"PaulW" wrote:

> "MCPSON" wrote:
>
> > Windows DVD Maker is crashing every time at the point I am supposed to select
> > a layout for the menu. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know a
> > solution? I have a clean install of Vista with plenty of resources.

> I am having the same problem, and cannot figure out what is going on. If i
> try and burn a small movie it will work, but if I try and burn a long movie
> it crashes.
>
> I have sent an email off to technical support.

=?Utf-8?B?Unlhbg==?=

RE: DVD Maker Crashes at layout selection
I seem to have the same problem-were you able to resolve it?

"MCPSON" wrote:

> Windows DVD Maker is crashing every time at the point I am supposed to select
> a layout for the menu. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know a
> solution? I have a clean install of Vista with plenty of resources.

zachd [MSFT]

Re: DVD Maker Crashes at layout selection

Do you get a bucket number for this crash in the Problem Reports and
Solutions center?

--
Speaking for myself only.
"Ryan" <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I seem to have the same problem-were you able to resolve it?
>

> "MCPSON" wrote:
>
>> Windows DVD Maker is crashing every time at the point I am supposed to
>> select
>> a layout for the menu. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone
>> know a
>> solution? I have a clean install of Vista with plenty of resources.

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

RE: DVD Maker Crashes at layout selection
I have the same problem, and it is not nero related, i have not even
installed it on vista because i heard nero 7 does not work.

"MCPSON" wrote:

> Windows DVD Maker is crashing every time at the point I am supposed to select
> a layout for the menu. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know a
> solution? I have a clean install of Vista with plenty of resources.

zachd [MSFT]

Re: DVD Maker Crashes at layout selection

What crash bucket number do you get:
http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#bucket
?

--