Creatize Zen VisonM 30GB Media Player 11 - Vista Ultimate

Jerry

Creatize Zen VisonM 30GB Media Player 11 - Vista Ultimate
Hi Very odd situation when I plug my Zen is it says in the sync tab box
that there is 27.8Gb which is correct but only 12.3GB remaining but I only
have 8GBish of music on there and nothing else i.e pictures, videos. In the
graphic on the right side of the screen on the sync it has the bar which i
guess represents the total capcity there is a clear portion about half then
a blue area just over a quarter of the bar, then finally a grey area which
is the remainder. I am concerned is because what can I seem to have lost
around 10GB of my capacity.

Where has this 10GB gone the palyer itself confirms I have only 8GBish of
music stored. One of my theories is that the 12.3GB is what remain if I
synced all my content available to the Zen?

Thanks

Jerry

F r e e

Re: Creatize Zen VisonM 30GB Media Player 11 - Vista Ultimate
check if you established a hardrive space...
i cannot repro your problem (i have the same zen)

"Jerry" <jerry@nospam.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Hi Very odd situation when I plug my Zen is it says in the sync tab box
> that there is 27.8Gb which is correct but only 12.3GB remaining but I only
> have 8GBish of music on there and nothing else i.e pictures, videos. In
> the graphic on the right side of the screen on the sync it has the bar
> which i guess represents the total capcity there is a clear portion about
> half then a blue area just over a quarter of the bar, then finally a grey
> area which is the remainder. I am concerned is because what can I seem to
> have lost around 10GB of my capacity.
>
> Where has this 10GB gone the palyer itself confirms I have only 8GBish of
> music stored. One of my theories is that the 12.3GB is what remain if I
> synced all my content available to the Zen?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jerry

Jerry

Re: Creatize Zen VisonM 30GB Media Player 11 - Vista Ultimate
Thanks How do I do tha?