Audio doesn't work properly

=?Utf-8?B?RWRkeUs=?=

Audio doesn't work properly
I have purchased a new Dell PC, with Vista Home Premium installed, and when I
installed Yahoo jukebox, WinAmp, or any other jukebox player for that matter,
Vista won't let me drag and drop music into the playlist section. I can
transfer all of my 150 of my songs by using the commande "File, open, folder,
etc.", however I cannot make a selection and just copy (drag and drop) the
ones I want to play at that time into the palylist. This worked well with
Windows XP but doesn't seem to work with Vista. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance

Dale

Re: Audio doesn't work properly
Can you drag and drop onto the Windows Media Player library list?

Dale

"EddyK" <EddyK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have purchased a new Dell PC, with Vista Home Premium installed, and when
> installed Yahoo jukebox, WinAmp, or any other jukebox player for that
> matter,
> Vista won't let me drag and drop music into the playlist section. I can
> transfer all of my 150 of my songs by using the commande "File, open,
> folder,
> etc.", however I cannot make a selection and just copy (drag and drop) the
> ones I want to play at that time into the palylist. This worked well with
> Windows XP but doesn't seem to work with Vista. Can anyone help?
> Thanks in advance

=?Utf-8?B?RWRkeUs=?=

Re: Audio doesn't work properly
I have no problem dragging and dropping into Windows Media Player however the
reason I won't, or can't, use Windows Medai player is that it breaks up the
last 10 to 15 seconds of each song I am trying to play (any song). It's like
a flaw in Windows Media player?
I have written to Microsost but unfortunately have never received a reply.
Thank you

Ed

"Dale" wrote:

> Can you drag and drop onto the Windows Media Player library list?
>
> Dale
>
> "EddyK" <EddyK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have purchased a new Dell PC, with Vista Home Premium installed, and when
> > installed Yahoo jukebox, WinAmp, or any other jukebox player for that
> > matter,
> > Vista won't let me drag and drop music into the playlist section. I can
> > transfer all of my 150 of my songs by using the commande "File, open,
> > folder,
> > etc.", however I cannot make a selection and just copy (drag and drop) the
> > ones I want to play at that time into the palylist. This worked well with
> > Windows XP but doesn't seem to work with Vista. Can anyone help?
> > Thanks in advance

Dale

Re: Audio doesn't work properly
Check with Dell. They have new drivers (out since February 1) that fixes
the problem you describe. But that's not the question you raised when you
started the thread.