convert jpeg to mpeg for dream scene

=?Utf-8?B?RGFycmlu?=

convert jpeg to mpeg for dream scene

i just found out why I connot get my video's to work in the dream scene,
they are in jpeg format and dream scene only supports mpeg and wmv. does
anyone know of freeware to convert them?
Darrin
Dale

Re: convert jpeg to mpeg for dream scene
Why would you need to? Isn't DreamScene a way of making a video your
background? Your jpeg has no motion component. Can't you make it your
background without DreamScene? Or will DreamScene not allow that?

Dale

"Darrin" <Darrin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> i just found out why I connot get my video's to work in the dream scene,
> they are in jpeg format and dream scene only supports mpeg and wmv. does
> anyone know of freeware to convert them?
> Darrin

Adam Dorado

Re: convert jpeg to mpeg for dream scene
Jpeg = Picture

Mpeg and Wmv = video

"Darrin" <Darrin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> i just found out why I connot get my video's to work in the dream scene,
> they are in jpeg format and dream scene only supports mpeg and wmv. does
> anyone know of freeware to convert them?
> Darrin

=?Utf-8?B?RGFycmlu?=

Re: convert jpeg to mpeg for dream scene
I have a panasonic lunix camera that makes pictures and videos. I was hoping
to use 1 of the vids of my son for my desktop. It's in jpeg format and
dreamscape apparrently doesn't support it.

"Dale" wrote:

> Why would you need to? Isn't DreamScene a way of making a video your
> background? Your jpeg has no motion component. Can't you make it your
> background without DreamScene? Or will DreamScene not allow that?
>
> Dale
>
> "Darrin" <Darrin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > i just found out why I connot get my video's to work in the dream scene,
> > they are in jpeg format and dream scene only supports mpeg and wmv. does
> > anyone know of freeware to convert them?
> > Darrin

=?Utf-8?B?RGFycmlu?=