Moviemaker Vista ultimate RC2

=?Utf-8?B?WkVST0MwMEw=?=

Moviemaker Vista ultimate RC2

Hi,

A strange problem occurs with my vista windows movie maker. I was able to
capture video from my DV device brilliantly. I started editting them, adding
titles and such. No Music whatsoever. I don't need it in this one. Now I save
the project as it would. No problem so far.

Now when I publish the file to whatever option I choose (even the
recommended one). It comes up with the publishing status screen. Then the bar
starts moving, it calculates 7-11 min. Then all locks up and it exits and
restarts. Now the strange thing is it will actually publish a bit of the
movie, but not all of the time. It is not of the same size as well. Of course
I used the send problem report options as it still might help Microsoft to
solve this problem before the release.

Hw:
Compaq presario
1Gb ram
39,5 mb free on hd.

P.S. After sweating for about three hours some help is appreciated.
Jon Skeet [C# MVP]

Re: Moviemaker Vista ultimate RC2
ZEROC00L <ZEROC00L@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Now when I publish the file to whatever option I choose (even the
> recommended one). It comes up with the publishing status screen. Then the bar
> starts moving, it calculates 7-11 min. Then all locks up and it exits and
> restarts. Now the strange thing is it will actually publish a bit of the
> movie, but not all of the time. It is not of the same size as well. Of course
> I used the send problem report options as it still might help Microsoft to
> solve this problem before the release.

Well, Vista *has* been released, really - just not for consumer
licensing yet. The version available to MSDN subscribers is the final
one, as far as I'm aware.

> Hw:
> Compaq presario
> 1Gb ram
> 39,5 mb free on hd.

Do you mean 39.5 *GB* free on the hard disk? If you've got less than
40MB free, that could well be the issue.

--
Jon Skeet - <skeet@pobox.com>
http://www.pobox.com/~skeet Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/jon.skeet
=?Utf-8?B?WkVST0MwMEw=?=

Re: Moviemaker Vista ultimate RC2
No 39 GB of course... :P

I am not Stupid. I am just not smart enough to type it correctly.