DVD maker Help : Error Message when trying to Burn RC1

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9oblQ=?=

DVD maker Help : Error Message when trying to Burn RC1
I made a holiday video with Movie maker, and everythign worked great. Then I
went to burn it to DVD and ran into problems. Everything woks up until I go
to Burn the DVD, at which time I get the follwing error message " Cannot
Create DVD. Not enough storage is available to complete the operation"

Any clues?? I tested the DVD burner, and can write to it as a data storage
drive. My HD has 130 G free space.

To add salt to the wounds, I tried using my other XP machine to burn the
project, but it won;t openit beucase Vista is Movie Maker 6, and XP is 5.1,
and ther seems to be no way to save as older file.

=?Utf-8?B?UnlhbkQ=?=

RE: DVD maker Help : Error Message when trying to Burn RC1
Hey JohnT, I had the same problem as you, and did some research online, and
found that if you change your system clock to before Oct. 31, 2006, you will
be able to burn dvd's. I tested it, and it works. I have no clue why the
date causes a storage issue, but it seems to be a temporary fix. I got this
information from www.windowsdvdmaker.com

Hopefully that helps.

"JohnT" wrote:

> I made a holiday video with Movie maker, and everythign worked great. Then I
> went to burn it to DVD and ran into problems. Everything woks up until I go
> to Burn the DVD, at which time I get the follwing error message " Cannot
> Create DVD. Not enough storage is available to complete the operation"
>
> Any clues?? I tested the DVD burner, and can write to it as a data storage
> drive. My HD has 130 G free space.
>
> To add salt to the wounds, I tried using my other XP machine to burn the
> project, but it won;t openit beucase Vista is Movie Maker 6, and XP is 5.1,
> and ther seems to be no way to save as older file.

Jeff

Re: DVD maker Help : Error Message when trying to Burn RC1
If you're runnin an RC build,
it's probably because the old vid codecs in the betas were "time
sensitive".

Jeff