Zune and Business N

=?Utf-8?B?S3lsZQ==?=

Zune and Business N
So Zune just released Vista compatiability today, so I tried installing on my
Business N, and got an install error. Anyone else have this problem and is it
isolated to my Business N Vista version from MSDNAA?
Bas

Re: Zune and Business N

We're in the same boat mate. Somebody somewhere decided to give all the
students Business N versions, which would be only a slight inconveniance,
were it not for the fact that *there's no way to get WMP for Vista
anywhere*.

I've learned to live with VLC, but now I've found out that my Windows Mobile
PDA (and presumably your Zune) require some component (WPD drivers) from
that unholy media player to connect at all!

The most up to date info I know is that there's a mention of a "Media
Restore Pack" for Vista on MSDN, but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe January
:S ?

Gr,
Bas - (slightly less) loyal MS fanboy

"Kyle" <Kyle@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> So Zune just released Vista compatiability today, so I tried installing on
> my
> Business N, and got an install error. Anyone else have this problem and is
> it
> isolated to my Business N Vista version from MSDNAA?

=?Utf-8?B?S3lsZQ==?=

Re: Zune and Business N
Okay so I guess no one knows about this Zune not working on Business N
problem. At the very least, does anyone out there in MS world know if WMP 11
ever be available for Business N?