RE: itunes and vista?

=?Utf-8?B?U3RhdGljT3Jhbmdlcw==?=

RE: itunes and vista?
I've been having the same problem.

"zsmith28" wrote:

> anyone? please help
>
> "zsmith28" wrote:
>
> > I've updated to iTunes 7 and am still having the same problem. iTunes works
> > but when I pulg in my ipod the program stops responding. any ideas?
> >
> > "zsmith28" wrote:
> >
> > > Are those of you using itunes able to update your ipods? I'm using itunes 6
> > > and it crashed when i attach my ipod. I am going to upgrade to itunes 7
> > > tonight but was just wondering if people have had success in updating ipods
> > > on vista. Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=

RE: itunes and vista?
I'm having the same issue

"StaticOranges" wrote:

> I've been having the same problem.
>
> "zsmith28" wrote:
>
> > anyone? please help
> >
> > "zsmith28" wrote:
> >
> > > I've updated to iTunes 7 and am still having the same problem. iTunes works
> > > but when I pulg in my ipod the program stops responding. any ideas?

=?Utf-8?B?UmF0RG9j?=

RE: itunes and vista?
Wish there was some help. General problem experienced by many. Apple has a
supposed fix availble but it did not fix my Ipod. All my songs got erased on
the Ipod but not on my computer. If I plug my Ipod into the dock on my PC
Itunes just goes into hyper slow mode. Sorry, not much help.

"Frank" wrote:

> I'm having the same issue
>
> "StaticOranges" wrote:
>
> > I've been having the same problem.
> >
> > "zsmith28" wrote:
> >
> > > anyone? please help

=?Utf-8?B?b3dlbiBnaXI=?=

RE: itunes and vista?
perhaps its that there is no certified version of itunes for vista yet. if u
havnt noticed.. the download webpage for itunes doesnt mention anything about
vista.. it only has windows 2000 and xp. id wait a little while for them to
make a version friendly for vista. but for me.. i dont use an ipod coz the
sound quality is crap! so i only use itunes as a jukebox.

"RatDoc" wrote:

> Wish there was some help. General problem experienced by many. Apple has a
> supposed fix availble but it did not fix my Ipod. All my songs got erased on
> the Ipod but not on my computer. If I plug my Ipod into the dock on my PC
> Itunes just goes into hyper slow mode. Sorry, not much help.
>
> "Frank" wrote:
>
> > I'm having the same issue
> >
> > "StaticOranges" wrote:
> >
> > > I've been having the same problem.

Ammalgam@Windows-Vista-Update.com

Re: itunes and vista?
I heard that Apple was not certifying Itunes for Vista for at least 3 months

Who knows?

"owen gir" <owengir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> perhaps its that there is no certified version of itunes for vista yet. if
> havnt noticed.. the download webpage for itunes doesnt mention anything
> about
> vista.. it only has windows 2000 and xp. id wait a little while for them
> make a version friendly for vista. but for me.. i dont use an ipod coz the
> sound quality is crap! so i only use itunes as a jukebox.
>
> "RatDoc" wrote:
>
>> Wish there was some help. General problem experienced by many. Apple
>> has a
>> supposed fix availble but it did not fix my Ipod. All my songs got
>> erased on
>> the Ipod but not on my computer. If I plug my Ipod into the dock on my
>> PC
>> Itunes just goes into hyper slow mode. Sorry, not much help.
>>
>> "Frank" wrote:
>>
>> > I'm having the same issue

Nonymous

Re: itunes and vista?
"Ammalgam@Windows-Vista-Update.com" <oamobi@amobi.com> wrote in

> I heard that Apple was not certifying Itunes for Vista for at least 3
> months

We don't need for Apple to get Microsoft's approval. We just need for Apple
to put up a new version and say it works. Microsoft can kiss it later.
Dale

Re: itunes and vista?
Apparently, Apple either didn't get the email or has Microsoft emails going
in to their junk folder. In any case, they don't seem to have been aware
that Microsoft was coming out with a new OS or that there have been numerous
CTPs, betas, and release candidate versions over several years.

"Ammalgam@Windows-Vista-Update.com" <oamobi@amobi.com> wrote in message
>I heard that Apple was not certifying Itunes for Vista for at least 3
>months
>
> Who knows?
>

> "owen gir" <owengir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> perhaps its that there is no certified version of itunes for vista yet.
>> if u
>> havnt noticed.. the download webpage for itunes doesnt mention anything
>> about
>> vista.. it only has windows 2000 and xp. id wait a little while for them
>> make a version friendly for vista. but for me.. i dont use an ipod coz
>> the
>> sound quality is crap! so i only use itunes as a jukebox.
>>
>> "RatDoc" wrote:
>>
>>> Wish there was some help. General problem experienced by many. Apple
>>> has a
>>> supposed fix availble but it did not fix my Ipod. All my songs got
>>> erased on
>>> the Ipod but not on my computer. If I plug my Ipod into the dock on my
>>> PC
>>> Itunes just goes into hyper slow mode. Sorry, not much help.

Donald McDaniel

Re: itunes and vista?
"Dale" <nospam@nospam.ever> wrote in message
> Apparently, Apple either didn't get the email or has Microsoft emails going
> in to their junk folder. In any case, they don't seem to have been aware
> that Microsoft was coming out with a new OS or that there have been numerous
> CTPs, betas, and release candidate versions over several years.
>

> "Ammalgam@Windows-Vista-Update.com" <oamobi@amobi.com> wrote in message
>>I heard that Apple was not certifying Itunes for Vista for at least 3 months
>>
>> Who knows?
>>

>> "owen gir" <owengir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> perhaps its that there is no certified version of itunes for vista yet. if
>>> havnt noticed.. the download webpage for itunes doesnt mention anything
>>> about
>>> vista.. it only has windows 2000 and xp. id wait a little while for them
>>> make a version friendly for vista. but for me.. i dont use an ipod coz the
>>> sound quality is crap! so i only use itunes as a jukebox.

They've had their corporate heads stuck in the sand for all this time. They
simply refused to believe that Vista would actually be released at ANY time.

Instead, they decided to listen to their OWN corporate F.U.D., and did not
prepare for Vista's release.

Considering that Windows users are the BREAD and BUTTER of Apple's iPods and
their iTunes store, they certainly should have.

Now, millions of those who purchased music/video from their online store are
enraged that they can't use their purchased music.

Yet Apple STILL doesn't get it, nor do MacDroids understand that Apple is
paying for their cheap OS, etc by ripping off Windows users, nor do they
really care.

--
Donald L McDaniel
Please reply to the original newsgroup and thread.

=?Utf-8?B?QS4gVC4=?=

Re: itunes and vista?
SO an alternative I would like to do is to downgrade back to xp. Anyone got
any ideas on how to do this without reformatting the hard drive?

Donald McDaniel

Re: itunes and vista?
"A. T." <A. T.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> SO an alternative I would like to do is to downgrade back to xp. Anyone got
> any ideas on how to do this without reformatting the hard drive?

Sorry, bud, but it's just not possible to downgrade a Windows OS without doing
a "clean" installation.