For the life of me

=?Utf-8?B?SWNl?=

For the life of me
I cannot find a DVD editor/creator that will take any movie file such as .avi
or .wmv, and turn it into a dvd complete with title everything that is
compatible with vista. I've tried 3 programs, and all of them have crashed.
(an example being Roxio MyDvd v.8) Does anyone know of some compatible
software?
=?Utf-8?B?SWNl?=

RE: For the life of me
And sorry for the bad title and bad grammar, I'm in a hurry to be somewhere

"Ice" wrote:

> I cannot find a DVD editor/creator that will take any movie file such as .avi
> or .wmv, and turn it into a dvd complete with title everything that is
> compatible with vista. I've tried 3 programs, and all of them have crashed.
> (an example being Roxio MyDvd v.8) Does anyone know of some compatible
> software?

HDFatBoy2003

Re: For the life of me
Expensive but it works - DVD Architect from Sony Media Software. I think
they still sell it separate from their video editing software called Vegas.

Not sure about their lower end product of similar name (DVD Architect
Studio) that retails for USD 49.95

"Ice" <Ice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> And sorry for the bad title and bad grammar, I'm in a hurry to be
> somewhere
>
> "Ice" wrote:
>
>> I cannot find a DVD editor/creator that will take any movie file such as
>> .avi
>> or .wmv, and turn it into a dvd complete with title everything that is
>> compatible with vista. I've tried 3 programs, and all of them have
>> crashed.
>> (an example being Roxio MyDvd v.8) Does anyone know of some compatible
>> software?

Roof Fiddler

Re: For the life of me
>I cannot find a DVD editor/creator that will take any movie file such as
>.avi
> or .wmv, and turn it into a dvd complete with title everything that is
> compatible with vista. I've tried 3 programs, and all of them have
> crashed.
> (an example being Roxio MyDvd v.8) Does anyone know of some compatible
> software?

What do you need to do which Windows DVD Maker doesn't do?