IPod Support in Media Player?

=?Utf-8?B?Tm9Fc0ZhY2ls?=

IPod Support in Media Player?
I don't personally use ITunes and would love to be able to sync using the
new Media PLayer. Does anybody know if there is a driver for sync IPOD.
=?Utf-8?B?amFp?=

RE: IPod Support in Media Player?
It cannot sync with Apple's market leading iPod, which is sure to make it a
non-starter for many users. There is no integrated podcast capability, as you
get with iTunes.

There is no such drivers available to sync I-Pod with WMP11.

So u got to use I-Tunes for I-Pod.

Regards,
Jai.
Sr.Tech.Support Exec
Windows Vista

"NoEsFacil" wrote:

> I don't personally use ITunes and would love to be able to sync using the
> new Media PLayer. Does anybody know if there is a driver for sync IPOD.

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyeSBMeW5uZSBMb3Bleg==?=

RE: IPod Support in Media Player?
Yes your IPod should work with Media Player. Try upgrading your Media Player
to URGE Media Player 11.

"NoEsFacil" wrote:

> I don't personally use ITunes and would love to be able to sync using the
> new Media PLayer. Does anybody know if there is a driver for sync IPOD.

=?Utf-8?B?amFp?=

RE: IPod Support in Media Player?
There is no way that you can use I-Pod with WMP11(Even with URGE)

URGE is a music service provided as an added feature in WMP11 in Vista.

So relaxxxx... get a I-Tunes software for this purpose.

"Mary Lynne Lopez" wrote:

> Yes your IPod should work with Media Player. Try upgrading your Media Player
> to URGE Media Player 11.
>
> "NoEsFacil" wrote:
>
> > I don't personally use ITunes and would love to be able to sync using the
> > new Media PLayer. Does anybody know if there is a driver for sync IPOD.

=?Utf-8?B?aW5kZWZhdGlnYWJsZQ==?=

RE: IPod Support in Media Player?
I agree with Jai. Though I would also mention that I have not managed to sync
my Ipod with Vista. Bit worrying

"NoEsFacil" wrote:

> I don't personally use ITunes and would love to be able to sync using the
> new Media PLayer. Does anybody know if there is a driver for sync IPOD.

=?Utf-8?B?YW5kcmV3NjQ=?=

RE: IPod Support in Media Player?
There is a plug-in/dll available for purchase from a company called MGTEK.
The "program" is called "dopisp". Download and install. It integrates
seemlessly with WMP11. No adware/spyware or visible 3rd party application.
Just plug in your iPod, and WMP11 will recognize it. It does not have ALL the
features of iTunes, but at least you can sync your audio with no problem!
There is a trial version available, but after 30-days you have to buy it
($15). Oh right the link: http://www.mgtek.com/dopisp/

NOTE: if you're on x64, this will still install but you can only use it in
the 32-bit version of WMP11 - NOT the x64 version.

"NoEsFacil" wrote:

> I don't personally use ITunes and would love to be able to sync using the
> new Media PLayer. Does anybody know if there is a driver for sync IPOD.

ewie

RE: IPod Support in Media Player?
Found your post and I'm trying to do the same thing. One thing i came across
is real rhapsody, they have free service, and software that

1. Runs on Vista
2. Syncs with Ipod

I actually dislike real, realmedia, (all formats with DRM for that matter)
and realplayer, but the rhapsody program actually works for me.

"NoEsFacil" wrote:

> I don't personally use ITunes and would love to be able to sync using the
> new Media PLayer. Does anybody know if there is a driver for sync IPOD.

zachd [MSFT]

Re: IPod Support in Media Player?

I believe there's also AnaPod, Xpod, and a variety of other options out
there.

--
Speaking for myself only.

"ewie" <ewie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Found your post and I'm trying to do the same thing. One thing i came
> across
> is real rhapsody, they have free service, and software that
>
> 1. Runs on Vista
> 2. Syncs with Ipod
>
> I actually dislike real, realmedia, (all formats with DRM for that matter)
> and realplayer, but the rhapsody program actually works for me.
>
> "NoEsFacil" wrote:
>
>> I don't personally use ITunes and would love to be able to sync using
>> the
>> new Media PLayer. Does anybody know if there is a driver for sync IPOD.

Cyn

Re: IPod Support in Media Player?
Go here: http://www.mgtek.com/dopisp/ and get this plug-in. It works brilliantly. My Shuffle won't sync with ITunes, though the big video IPod seems to be happier with the latest version than it was previously. But I tried this and it worked at once for both. Also, Winamp will do it for free, if you don't want to pay for this. But this solution is pretty cheap and it's yours forever.

--
Cyn