New LightScribe System Software & NEW TEMPLATE LABELER SOFTWARE (1 October 2007)

Cal Bear '66

New LightScribe System Software & NEW TEMPLATE LABELER SOFTWARE (1 October 2007)
New LightScribe System Software & NEW "TEMPLATE LABELER" SOFTWARE (new
application) 1 October 2007:

http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadS...ows/index.aspx

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

Peter

Re: New LightScribe System Software & NEW TEMPLATE LABELER SOFTWARE (1 October 2007)
Interesting...I gather the new Template Labeller is to replace the simple
labeller?

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> New LightScribe System Software & NEW "TEMPLATE LABELER" SOFTWARE (new
> application) 1 October 2007:
>
> http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadS...ows/index.aspx
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

Cal Bear '66

Re: New LightScribe System Software & NEW TEMPLATE LABELER SOFTWARE (1 October 2007)
Both are still offered.

I believe the newer Template Software is more customizable and you can use your
own pictures, graphics, fonts, etc.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Peter" <nobody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Interesting...I gather the new Template Labeller is to replace the simple
> labeller?
>
> --
> Peter
> Toronto, Canada
> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> New LightScribe System Software & NEW "TEMPLATE LABELER" SOFTWARE (new
>> application) 1 October 2007:
>>
>> http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadS...ows/index.aspx
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!

Joseph Meehan

news0D4225E-B715-4E1A-ABBE-5864406E48D5@microsoft.com...
> Both are still offered.
>
> I believe the newer Template Software is more customizable and you can use
> your own pictures, graphics, fonts, etc.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

According to the site it is "A free Labeling application that uses
predesigned templates to quickly and easily create full disc labels." It is
not clear, but it would seem to me they are saying it is limited to their
provided graphics. ??

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

vanilla

Re: New LightScribe System Software & NEW TEMPLATE LABELER SOFTWARE (1 October 2007)
Thanks for the update info, Cal Bear ... I had downloaded a bunch of the
LightScribe .jpg templates (they come in .zip files for downloading) and
have used several of them. Appreciate you posting news like this ...

vanilla

"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
news0D4225E-B715-4E1A-ABBE-5864406E48D5@microsoft.com...
> Both are still offered.
>
> I believe the newer Template Software is more customizable and you can use
> your own pictures, graphics, fonts, etc.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "Peter" <nobody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Interesting...I gather the new Template Labeller is to replace the simple
>> labeller?
>>
>> --
>> Peter
>> Toronto, Canada
>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>>> New LightScribe System Software & NEW "TEMPLATE LABELER" SOFTWARE (new
>>> application) 1 October 2007:
>>>
>>> http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadS...ows/index.aspx
>>>

>>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>>> GO BEARS!

vanilla

Re: New LightScribe System ... Watch Video?

I just went to the link and downloaded the new software and I saw a link to
a video tutorial on the new Labeler ... it played perfectly in Media Player
and the new Labeler software is great!! You can customize a lot ... and
change templates on the fly ... it automatically puts pix you had already
added to one template into the next template if you change templates ... if
you didn't watch the little tutorial video, go back to the download page ...
there is also a link to the Templates Gallery over on the left ... have to
get to work but will come back tonight to load the new stuff ...

Thanks again, Cal Bear, for letting us know about this ... vanilla

"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
news0D4225E-B715-4E1A-ABBE-5864406E48D5@microsoft.com...
> Both are still offered.
>
> I believe the newer Template Software is more customizable and you can use
> your own pictures, graphics, fonts, etc.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "Peter" <nobody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Interesting...I gather the new Template Labeller is to replace the simple
>> labeller?
>>
>> --
>> Peter
>> Toronto, Canada
>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>>> New LightScribe System Software & NEW "TEMPLATE LABELER" SOFTWARE (new
>>> application) 1 October 2007:
>>>
>>> http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadS...ows/index.aspx
>>>

>>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>>> GO BEARS!

Cal Bear '66

Re: New LightScribe System Software & NEW TEMPLATE LABELER SOFTWARE (1 October 2007)
You're welcome.

Enjoy!

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"vanilla" <vanilla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the update info, Cal Bear ... I had downloaded a bunch of the
> LightScribe .jpg templates (they come in .zip files for downloading) and have
> used several of them. Appreciate you posting news like this ...
>
> vanilla
>

> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> news0D4225E-B715-4E1A-ABBE-5864406E48D5@microsoft.com...
>> Both are still offered.
>>
>> I believe the newer Template Software is more customizable and you can use
>> your own pictures, graphics, fonts, etc.
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>

>> "Peter" <nobody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Interesting...I gather the new Template Labeller is to replace the simple
>>> labeller?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Peter
>>> Toronto, Canada

Joseph Meehan

Re: New LightScribe System Software & NEW TEMPLATE LABELER SOFTWARE (1 October 2007)
Thanks I have downloaded it and it is a nice product.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Cal Bear '66

Re: New LightScribe System Software & NEW TEMPLATE LABELER SOFTWARE (1 October 2007)
You're welcome.

Did you download it recently? A new version was released 30 Nov. (along with
new system software and a new diagnostics utility).

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Joseph Meehan" <sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks I have downloaded it and it is a nice product.
>
> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> New LightScribe System Software & NEW "TEMPLATE LABELER" SOFTWARE (new
>> application) 1 October 2007:
>>
>> http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadS...ows/index.aspx
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>

> --
> Joseph Meehan
>
> Dia 's Muire duit

Joseph Meehan

Re: New LightScribe System Software & NEW TEMPLATE LABELER SOFTWARE (1 October 2007)
No, I guess I should update.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit