New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)

Cal Bear '66

New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
New DivX codec (ver. 6.7):

http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/?cid=DP0000302

NOTE: This new codec does NOT resolve the problem of Vista turning off Aero
when IE uses the DivX browser add-on.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

Tiberius

Re: New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
What? This version claims compatible.. and I have people using the browser
plug in ..
how can you say it turns off aero?? I have not seen such behaviour.

"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> New DivX codec (ver. 6.7):
>
> http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/?cid=DP0000302
>
> NOTE: This new codec does NOT resolve the problem of Vista turning off
> Aero when IE uses the DivX browser add-on.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

Frank

Re: New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
Tiberius wrote:

> What? This version claims compatible.. and I have people using the browser
> plug in ..
> how can you say it turns off aero?? I have not seen such behaviour.

Well, the first thing you need do is install Vista on a box capable of
running aero.
Frank
Tiberius

Re: New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
Franky poo... we dont know if you have vista at all..

Using thunderbird as a newsreader? Why? That is opensource and you make fun
of that...

why arent you using windows mail from your fantastic vista? Perhaps because
YOU DONT HAVE VISTA???

You pathetic sea monkey you....

"Frank" <fb@osspan.clm> wrote in message
> Tiberius wrote:
>
>> What? This version claims compatible.. and I have people using the
>> browser plug in ..
>> how can you say it turns off aero?? I have not seen such behaviour.

> Well, the first thing you need do is install Vista on a box capable of
> running aero.
> Frank

Frank

Re: New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
Tiberius wrote:

> Franky poo... we dont know if you have vista at all..
>
> Using thunderbird as a newsreader?

You're a fukkin newbie aren't you? Hahaha...I should have guessed...you
know nothing but copy/paste!

Why?

Guess what you moron, I'M NOT USING THUNDERBIRD...never have...don't
even have it installed...hehehe...you're really stupid!

That is opensource and you make fun
> of that...

I make fun of fanatical linux zealots who kiss the arse of RS over at
the open sores pit and think that liunx is some kind of a religious
cause...which it isn't.

> why arent you using windows mail from your fantastic vista?

I've never used OE or WM...cause I have no need to. I have but one db
for all of my ng's on one computer at the office that is running 24/7.
I access it thru RDWC on my laptop if I'm away or home desktop if at
home like I am now. Therefore no matter where I am I use only one ng db
and it always looks like I'm at the same physical location using the
same ISP...which technically I'm not but it looks like I am.
You're so stupid!

Perhaps because
> YOU DONT HAVE VISTA???

Hey spaced cadet...learn to read a header and you'll see that I'm always
on Vista and not using blunderchicken!
Idiot!

> You pathetic sea monkey you....

I see you really and truly like making a stupid a*s fool out of yourself!
Frank
Tiberius

Re: New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
So admit it you are posting via RDP to a vista machine that does not belong
to you.
All you have is an old Linux machine that someone has donated to you in
order to keep you busy and out of their lives

> Tiberius wrote:
>
>> Franky poo... we dont know if you have vista at all..
>>
>> Using thunderbird as a newsreader?

> You're a fukkin newbie aren't you? Hahaha...I should have guessed...you
> know nothing but copy/paste!
>
> Why?
>
> Guess what you moron, I'M NOT USING THUNDERBIRD...never have...don't even
> have it installed...hehehe...you're really stupid!
>
> That is opensource and you make fun
>> of that...

> I make fun of fanatical linux zealots who kiss the arse of RS over at the
> open sores pit and think that liunx is some kind of a religious
> cause...which it isn't.
>>
>> why arent you using windows mail from your fantastic vista?

> I've never used OE or WM...cause I have no need to. I have but one db for
> all of my ng's on one computer at the office that is running 24/7.
> I access it thru RDWC on my laptop if I'm away or home desktop if at home
> like I am now. Therefore no matter where I am I use only one ng db and it
> always looks like I'm at the same physical location using the same
> ISP...which technically I'm not but it looks like I am.
> You're so stupid!
>
> Perhaps because
>> YOU DONT HAVE VISTA???

> Hey spaced cadet...learn to read a header and you'll see that I'm always
> on Vista and not using blunderchicken!
> Idiot!
>>
>> You pathetic sea monkey you....
>>

> I see you really and truly like making a stupid a*s fool out of yourself!
> Frank

Wim Hekken ;-)

Re: New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
Frank went berserk in:
> Tiberius wrote:
>
>> Franky poo... we dont know if you have vista at all..
>>
>> Using thunderbird as a newsreader?

> You're a fukkin newbie aren't you? Hahaha...I should have guessed...you
> know nothing but copy/paste!
>
> Why?
>
> Guess what you moron, I'M NOT USING THUNDERBIRD...never have...don't
> even have it installed...hehehe...you're really stupid!

I've said enough.
--

Wim Hekken ;-)
Frank

Re: New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
Tiberius wrote:

> So admit it you are posting via RDP to a vista machine that does not belong
> to you.

You are actually dumber than I first suspected. I own the company you
idiot and it's RDWC.

> All you have is an old Linux machine that someone has donated to you in
> order to keep you busy and out of their lives

Are you on spaced out drugs or what?
Frank
Frank

Re: New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
Wim Hekken ;-) wrote:

> Frank went berserk in:
>
>> Tiberius wrote:
>>
>>> Franky poo... we dont know if you have vista at all..
>>>
>>> Using thunderbird as a newsreader?

>> You're a fukkin newbie aren't you? Hahaha...I should have
>> guessed...you know nothing but copy/paste!
>>
>> Why?
>>
>> Guess what you moron, I'M NOT USING THUNDERBIRD...never have...don't
>> even have it installed...hehehe...you're really stupid!

> I've said enough.

hehehe...I guess he's too stupid to figure out that Mozilla and
Thunderbird are too different ng readers...hahaha...lol :-)
Frank
Tiberius

Re: New DivX codec (ver. 6.7)
No I didnt...

notice in the end of my post I call him a sea monkey..

sea monkey is the new suit of mozilla...

basically I dont care what he uses.. whatever he uses is a darn waste of
time
and electricity