webcam help!

MegaMan123

webcam help!
I have an acer laptop.I have windows vista premium. I click on my desktop on
the icon 'acer OrbiCam' and then it brings up the following message;

A problem caused the programme to stop working correctly. Windows will close
the program and notify you if a solution is available.

However, windows never has find a solution after 5 days now. Can anyone who
is techno enough help me. Please! It works during my chats on messenger but
Vista keeps bringing this message up when I click on the icon in my desktop.
Wim Hekken ;-)

Re: webcam help!
MegaMan123 wrote:
> I have an acer laptop.I have windows vista premium. I click on my desktop on
> the icon 'acer OrbiCam' and then it brings up the following message;
>
> A problem caused the programme to stop working correctly. Windows will close
> the program and notify you if a solution is available.

This is the polite way to say: "You are one your own, mate!"

> However, windows never has find a solution after 5 days now. Can anyone who
> is techno enough help me. Please! It works during my chats on messenger but
> Vista keeps bringing this message up when I click on the icon in my desktop.

Have tried to roll-back by the use of a restore-point to the time that
the webcam worked?
--

Rudolpho
MegaMan123

Re: webcam help!
how do I do this please? Thi is all Jargon to me

"Wim Hekken ;-)" wrote:

> MegaMan123 wrote:
> > I have an acer laptop.I have windows vista premium. I click on my desktop on
> > the icon 'acer OrbiCam' and then it brings up the following message;
> >
> > A problem caused the programme to stop working correctly. Windows will close
> > the program and notify you if a solution is available.

> This is the polite way to say: "You are one your own, mate!"
>
> > However, windows never has find a solution after 5 days now. Can anyone who
> > is techno enough help me. Please! It works during my chats on messenger but
> > Vista keeps bringing this message up when I click on the icon in my desktop.

> Have tried to roll-back by the use of a restore-point to the time that
> the webcam worked?
> --
>
> Rudolpho

Aleix or Hergan

RE: webcam help!
I also get that message when attempting to operate my Acer OrbiCam. I have an
Acer Aspire 5610 laptop with a Windows Vista Home Premium operating system,
and do not understand technical jargon type stuff either. if anyone
technically inclined knew what was wrong or what i should try, that would be
great.

"MegaMan123" wrote:

> I have an acer laptop.I have windows vista premium. I click on my desktop on
> the icon 'acer OrbiCam' and then it brings up the following message;
>
> A problem caused the programme to stop working correctly. Windows will close
> the program and notify you if a solution is available.
>
> However, windows never has find a solution after 5 days now. Can anyone who
> is techno enough help me. Please! It works during my chats on messenger but
> Vista keeps bringing this message up when I click on the icon in my desktop.

miky 200

RE: webcam help!
miky 200 write:
at the end you solved the issues or not .If yes ,How do it?

thank in advance