DRM

Rob

DRM
Hi,

I'm Using Ultimate 32bit. I have a problem with Windows Media Centre. When I
go to say MTV Overdrive to watch some music videos I'm blocked from seeing
certain ones. I get a box come up saying "The owner of this protected
content requires you to upgrade the Microsoft Digital Rights management
components on your computer. Select OK to Upgrade". When I click on OK
nothing happens / downloads and I can't view the video.

I've looked on Google for an answer and found one which said I had to delete
all files from within the DRM folder in C:\Program Data\Microsoft\DRM which
I did but this hasn't helped. Anyone know of another fix or a site where I
can get this upgrade from?

Cheers

Rob

Rob

Re: DRM

"Rob" <un@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm Using Ultimate 32bit. I have a problem with Windows Media Centre. When
> I go to say MTV Overdrive to watch some music videos I'm blocked from
> seeing certain ones. I get a box come up saying "The owner of this
> protected content requires you to upgrade the Microsoft Digital Rights
> management components on your computer. Select OK to Upgrade". When I
> click on OK nothing happens / downloads and I can't view the video.
>
> I've looked on Google for an answer and found one which said I had to
> delete all files from within the DRM folder in C:\Program
> Data\Microsoft\DRM which I did but this hasn't helped. Anyone know of
> another fix or a site where I can get this upgrade from?
>
> Cheers
>
> Rob

Sussed it! Just needed to tick a setting in Media Centre, duh!

Rob

rev2001

Re: DRM

how did you end up solving this? having the same trouble

--
rev2001
rev2001's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=33808

http://forums.techarena.in

Roman

Re: DRM
Can you please tell me how you solved this? i'm having the same problem