Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Screen saver

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2007
KMAR
 

Posts: n/a
Screen saver
The screen saver will remove all color from my pictures and then displays
them in black and white. Why and how do I fix this problem?
--
AK
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2007
Cal Bear '66
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Screen saver
If the Photos screensaver is set to use the random theme, some of the photos
will be displayed in black and white. This is normal. If you do not want this
do not use the random theme.


I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!


"KMAR" <KMAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news801695F-A6B9-4FE0-9B6D-326E31ACBCCC@microsoft.com...
> The screen saver will remove all color from my pictures and then displays
> them in black and white. Why and how do I fix this problem?
> --
> AK



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2007
KMAR
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Screen saver
Thank You Very Much. I guess I will give up random Thanks again

--
AK


"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> If the Photos screensaver is set to use the random theme, some of the photos
> will be displayed in black and white. This is normal. If you do not want this
> do not use the random theme.
>
>
> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>
>
> "KMAR" <KMAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news801695F-A6B9-4FE0-9B6D-326E31ACBCCC@microsoft.com...
> > The screen saver will remove all color from my pictures and then displays
> > them in black and white. Why and how do I fix this problem?
> > --
> > AK

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2007
Cal Bear '66
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Screen saver
You're welcome.

Personally, I prefer some of the other themes anyway.


I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!


"KMAR" <KMAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:749ECC5E-5F8A-4AB0-B04F-8569E2C568A0@microsoft.com...
> Thank You Very Much. I guess I will give up random Thanks again
>
> --
> AK
>
>
> "Cal Bear '66" wrote:
>
>> If the Photos screensaver is set to use the random theme, some of the photos
>> will be displayed in black and white. This is normal. If you do not want
>> this
>> do not use the random theme.
>>
>>
>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>
>>
>> "KMAR" <KMAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news801695F-A6B9-4FE0-9B6D-326E31ACBCCC@microsoft.com...
>> > The screen saver will remove all color from my pictures and then displays
>> > them in black and white. Why and how do I fix this problem?
>> > --
>> > AK

>>
>>



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
screen goes blank after screen saver and cant bring it back ARg microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 2 09-24-2007 20:02
Screen won't power off with screen saver enabled Dan.Robinson.DXGT@gmail.com microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 7 07-17-2007 00:50
Screen saver goes to black screen =?Utf-8?B?dG9wY2F0?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 03-13-2007 03:01
screen saver =?Utf-8?B?dmFuY2U=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 03-06-2007 17:59
Changing LOG ON SCREEN screen saver? =?Utf-8?B?UmFtcGFnZXI4Mw==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-01-2007 14:02




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:57.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120