MOVIE MAKER IS MESSED UP!!!!

Cookie Monster

MOVIE MAKER IS MESSED UP!!!!
My god, I am so frustrated and fed up! I have tried everything I am able to
do, and I can't make a movie on movie maker - varied functions do not work -
nor can I burn it once it is poorly put together. I have contacted my pc
manufacturer as well as microsoft, and I feel that they are such morons
because they : a)send me to one another for help; b)don't seem to have any
clue about my problem (hard to believe). I just bought the pc and microsoft
tried to charge me $59.00 to diagnose my problem. From looking at another
forum, I know this is not just *my* problem. Has anyone dealt with this
issue successfully? What can I do? I just want to take the machine back.
My old laptop was very slow, but I was able to use all the features available
in xp - without any problems. I hope someone has some advice or suggestion
for this. Thank you so much for the support. Peace.
PapaJohn

Re: MOVIE MAKER IS MESSED UP!!!!
I and many others have been successfully using it for many years. Yes, there
are issues that sometimes have to be dealt with, and they can be.

I teach Movie Maker at my local library and go into the classroom each month
faced with a randomly selected batch of desktop computers....
interestinglly, in the hands of newbies, the newer computers tend to work
fine.... from capturing video from a comcorder to rendering a movie.

My website has my collected experiences and comments.

PapaJohn

"Cookie Monster" <redmoonpalace@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My god, I am so frustrated and fed up! I have tried everything I am able
> do, and I can't make a movie on movie maker - varied functions do not
> work -
> nor can I burn it once it is poorly put together. I have contacted my pc
> manufacturer as well as microsoft, and I feel that they are such morons
> because they : a)send me to one another for help; b)don't seem to have any
> clue about my problem (hard to believe). I just bought the pc and
> microsoft
> tried to charge me $59.00 to diagnose my problem. From looking at another
> forum, I know this is not just *my* problem. Has anyone dealt with this
> issue successfully? What can I do? I just want to take the machine back.
> My old laptop was very slow, but I was able to use all the features
> available
> in xp - without any problems. I hope someone has some advice or
> suggestion
> for this. Thank you so much for the support. Peace.

Rehan

Re: MOVIE MAKER IS MESSED UP!!!!
It is one thing to dish out your frustration by exagerated things and
using non-specific words... However if you want us to help, you need to
provide more specific information about your problem.

> "I have tried everything"

What exactly have you tried?

> "I Can't make a movie"

Why not, what happens? Are there any errors? Which ones?

> "varied functions do not work"

which functions exactly?

Furthermore what are the specs of your machine, what source video files
are you using and which version of Movie Maker are you using?

Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - More transitions and effects for Windows Movie Maker