New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)

Cal Bear '66

New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007):

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

jonathan perreault

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
cool downloading now but be ready to get to your 50th birthday before you
get it the download is SLLOOOWWWW

--
Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You

Best Comments From Users:
No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007):
>
> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
Realtek is ALWAYS slow. Actually, today the download was relatively (for
Realtek) fairly snappy.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"jonathan perreault" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in message
> cool downloading now but be ready to get to your 50th birthday before you get
> it the download is SLLOOOWWWW
>
> --
> Jonathan Perreault
>
> Personnal Advice To You:
> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>
> Best Comments From Users:
> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults
>
> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
> foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007):
>>
>> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!

jonathan perreault

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
was what that about in the instalation something about click setup on the
original driver after the setup is done, to fully install the new drivers it
was the dumbest message i ever saw.

what i got was after installing the new drivers i have to reinstall the old
driver so that the new rivers are fully installed?

--
Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You

Best Comments From Users:

> Realtek is ALWAYS slow. Actually, today the download was relatively (for
> Realtek) fairly snappy.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "jonathan perreault" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> cool downloading now but be ready to get to your 50th birthday before you
>> get it the download is SLLOOOWWWW
>>
>> --
>> Jonathan Perreault
>>
>> Personnal Advice To You:
>> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
>> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>>
>> Best Comments From Users:
>> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's
>> Faults
>>
>> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
>> completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>>> New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007):
>>>
>>> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>>>

>>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>>> GO BEARS!

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
Yes, in Taiwanese, that means that you have to run the file twice -- the first
time to remove the older drivers, reboot, run the file again, and reboot again
to complete the installation and fully install the new drivers.

> was what that about in the instalation something about click setup on the
> original driver after the setup is done, to fully install the new drivers it
> was the dumbest message i ever saw.
>
> what i got was after installing the new drivers i have to reinstall the old
> driver so that the new rivers are fully installed?
>
> --
> Jonathan Perreault
>
> Personnal Advice To You:
> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>
> Best Comments From Users:
> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults
>
> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
> foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> Realtek is ALWAYS slow. Actually, today the download was relatively (for
>> Realtek) fairly snappy.
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>

>> "jonathan perreault" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> cool downloading now but be ready to get to your 50th birthday before you
>>> get it the download is SLLOOOWWWW
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jonathan Perreault
>>>
>>> Personnal Advice To You:
>>> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
>>> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>>>
>>> Best Comments From Users:
>>> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults
>>>
>>> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
>>> foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

jonathan perreault

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
well it seems i shoulda listen to the sign now i lost all my drivers for the
sound

--
Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You

Best Comments From Users:
No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"jonathan perreault" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in message
> was what that about in the instalation something about click setup on the
> original driver after the setup is done, to fully install the new drivers
> it was the dumbest message i ever saw.
>
> what i got was after installing the new drivers i have to reinstall the
> old driver so that the new rivers are fully installed?
>
> --
> Jonathan Perreault
>
> Personnal Advice To You:
> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>
> Best Comments From Users:
> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's
> Faults
>
> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
> completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> Realtek is ALWAYS slow. Actually, today the download was relatively (for
>> Realtek) fairly snappy.
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>

>> "jonathan perreault" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> cool downloading now but be ready to get to your 50th birthday before
>>> you get it the download is SLLOOOWWWW
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jonathan Perreault
>>>
>>> Personnal Advice To You:
>>> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
>>> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>>>
>>> Best Comments From Users:
>>> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's
>>> Faults
>>>
>>> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
>>> completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete
>>> fools.

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
No, run the newly downloaded file twice (not the older driver file the second
time).

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"jonathan perreault" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in message
> was what that about in the instalation something about click setup on the
> original driver after the setup is done, to fully install the new drivers it
> was the dumbest message i ever saw.
>
> what i got was after installing the new drivers i have to reinstall the old
> driver so that the new rivers are fully installed?
>
> --
> Jonathan Perreault
>
> Personnal Advice To You:
> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>
> Best Comments From Users:
> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults
>
> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
> foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> Realtek is ALWAYS slow. Actually, today the download was relatively (for
>> Realtek) fairly snappy.
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>

>> "jonathan perreault" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> cool downloading now but be ready to get to your 50th birthday before you
>>> get it the download is SLLOOOWWWW
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jonathan Perreault
>>>
>>> Personnal Advice To You:
>>> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
>>> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>>>
>>> Best Comments From Users:
>>> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults
>>>
>>> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
>>> foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

jonathan perreault

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
shoot dammmm i didn't save the file i just said run instead of save that
means i have to download again, and i obviously didn't learn my lesson i
just caught my self doing it again on the same file

--
Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You

Best Comments From Users:

> Yes, in Taiwanese, that means that you have to run the file twice -- the
> first time to remove the older drivers, reboot, run the file again, and
> reboot again to complete the installation and fully install the new
> drivers.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "jonathan perreault" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> was what that about in the instalation something about click setup on the
>> original driver after the setup is done, to fully install the new drivers
>> it was the dumbest message i ever saw.
>>
>> what i got was after installing the new drivers i have to reinstall the
>> old driver so that the new rivers are fully installed?
>>
>> --
>> Jonathan Perreault
>>
>> Personnal Advice To You:
>> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
>> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>>
>> Best Comments From Users:
>> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's
>> Faults
>>
>> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
>> completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>>> Realtek is ALWAYS slow. Actually, today the download was relatively
>>> (for Realtek) fairly snappy.
>>>

>>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>>> GO BEARS!

Translator English - French - Creole

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
well i'm back where i started for some reason the old drivers came back on
so i had to removed them again and now i will have to reboot for a third
time, and i have to download the file again this time i said save, cuz i'm
tired of waiting for this stupid file, and i wrote a complaint to realtek to
tell them to increase the download speed.

--
Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You

Best Comments From Users:

> No, run the newly downloaded file twice (not the older driver file the
> second time).
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "jonathan perreault" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> was what that about in the instalation something about click setup on the
>> original driver after the setup is done, to fully install the new drivers
>> it was the dumbest message i ever saw.
>>
>> what i got was after installing the new drivers i have to reinstall the
>> old driver so that the new rivers are fully installed?
>>
>> --
>> Jonathan Perreault
>>
>> Personnal Advice To You:
>> #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
>> #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You
>>
>> Best Comments From Users:
>> No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's
>> Faults
>>
>> A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
>> completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>>> Realtek is ALWAYS slow. Actually, today the download was relatively
>>> (for Realtek) fairly snappy.
>>>

>>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>>> GO BEARS!

Translator English - French - Creole

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.78 -- 26 September 2007)
ok it worked and the sound is 25% louder, yes that is accurate number, i was
wandering is the hd audio manager usefull in anyway to make the sound louder
or is it just a shortcut for programs?

--
Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You

Best Comments From Users:

"Translator English - French - Creole" <jonperreault@verizon.net> wrote in
message news:6309DCB0-7091-4870-8EC7-23596CA6A9F1@microsoft.com...