picture CD's

Jack K.

picture CD's
I just started using Vista Premium and my problem is I can't view my photo's
I burned on my XP sytem with Vista. it does not recognize the files on the
cd. Any help would be appreciated.
Dave

Re: picture CD's
You might try Isobuster
http://www.smart-projects.net/cdrecovery.php

"Jack K." <JackK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just started using Vista Premium and my problem is I can't view my
> photo's
> I burned on my XP sytem with Vista. it does not recognize the files on the
> cd. Any help would be appreciated.

Todd S.

RE: picture CD's

"Jack K." wrote:

> I just started using Vista Premium and my problem is I can't view my photo's
> I burned on my XP sytem with Vista. it does not recognize the files on the
> cd. Any help would be appreciated.

I am having the same problem. My CD had all of my jpeg photos on them. I
was able to use these CDs at the store to make prints but the CDs will not
open on Vista. Did you get a solution? Please help.
Sally Ogden

Re: picture CD's
This is the exact same problem I reported some time ago now. I am still
waiting for a solution to this problem.

"Todd S." <Todd S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Jack K." wrote:
>
>> I just started using Vista Premium and my problem is I can't view my
>> photo's
>> I burned on my XP sytem with Vista. it does not recognize the files on
>> the
>> cd. Any help would be appreciated.

> I am having the same problem. My CD had all of my jpeg photos on them. I
> was able to use these CDs at the store to make prints but the CDs will not
> open on Vista. Did you get a solution? Please help.

pcnewbie@discussions.microsoft.com

RE: picture CD's
I am having the same issues....anyone find a solution that works??
--
pcnewbie

"Jack K." wrote:

> I just started using Vista Premium and my problem is I can't view my photo's
> I burned on my XP sytem with Vista. it does not recognize the files on the
> cd. Any help would be appreciated.

pcnewbie@discussions.microsoft.com

Re: picture CD's
I am having the same issues. Anyone have a solution that works?
--
pcnewbie

"Sally Ogden" wrote:

> This is the exact same problem I reported some time ago now. I am still
> waiting for a solution to this problem.
>
> "Todd S." <Todd S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "Jack K." wrote:
> >
> >> I just started using Vista Premium and my problem is I can't view my
> >> photo's
> >> I burned on my XP sytem with Vista. it does not recognize the files on
> >> the
> >> cd. Any help would be appreciated.

> > I am having the same problem. My CD had all of my jpeg photos on them. I
> > was able to use these CDs at the store to make prints but the CDs will not
> > open on Vista. Did you get a solution? Please help.

Edward

Re: picture CD's

"pcnewbie@discussions.microsoft.com"
<pcnewbiediscussionsmicrosoftcom@discussions.micro soft.com> schreef in
bericht newsBA57CD6-905B-44A8-9ACF-0C877BD9BC72@microsoft.com...
>I am having the same issues....anyone find a solution that works??
> --
> pcnewbie
>

> "Jack K." wrote:
>
>> I just started using Vista Premium and my problem is I can't view my
>> photo's
>> I burned on my XP sytem with Vista. it does not recognize the files on
>> the
>> cd. Any help would be appreciated.

Use a USB stick for transferring your pics! It will spare you all the
trouble of incomptabilty of CD R's.

dancocl

RE: picture CD's
help!!! I am having the same issues and it seems that the problem is not
"recognized" yet. I am tired of having tech support question me like I am an
idiot!!! Yes, my disks were finalized,etc.

HELP with this !!!!!!!!!!!

"pcnewbie@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:

> I am having the same issues....anyone find a solution that works??
> --
> pcnewbie
>

> "Jack K." wrote:
>
> > I just started using Vista Premium and my problem is I can't view my photo's
> > I burned on my XP sytem with Vista. it does not recognize the files on the
> > cd. Any help would be appreciated.

dbknox

Re: picture CD's

Are you able to "explore" these CD/DVDs or do you see nothing at all?
I know this would be a nightmare for me. When I read this post I
immediately ran over to my CD/DVD's of my photos that I burned on
Windows 98 and with WinXP and checked them and they were fine. Then I
remembered I had burned them all using *Nero*. So I have no way of
seeing if I have the same problem. I am now wondering if another burning
program might be able to open the CDs and maybe try doing another
Multisession. I know that my old copy of Nero could see the sessions
made with WinXP and I could add to them with no problem. Do you know
anybody with Nero that you could try multi_session on. ( finalizing the
disk may be a problem)

--
dbknox