New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today

Cal Bear '66

New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today

http://kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.j...q-locale=en_US

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

Ryka

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
Thank you for the update notification, Cal Bear '66!! You are far more
reliable than Kodak about Updates!

"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
>
> http://kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.j...q-locale=en_US
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
You're welcome, and thank you.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote in message
> Thank you for the update notification, Cal Bear '66!! You are far more
> reliable than Kodak about Updates!
>

> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
>>
>> http://kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.j...q-locale=en_US
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!

Sun Devil '76

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
I'm hoping Cal Bear '66 can help Sun Devil '76. Go Pac 10.

I just installed this crummy easyshare 6.4.100 hoping the crashes would go
away and I could actually use the 'setup' button to establish an online photo
service that's not kodakgallery. I'm using vista home premium. I've used an
old version of easyshare for years on my old gateway and never had problems.
Now with my new dell laptop with vista and current easyshare, I can't order
prints from a service.

I have been trying for days now. I select a bunch of photos, click 'order
prints'. It's smart enough to know I have not selected an online service so
it tells me to click on setup. I do that and after about 30 seconds it comes
back with a msg box saying words to the effect that kodak server not
available. I believed that about a week ago but tonight after installing the
latest 6.4.100 from the kodak website, I can still make it crash at will by
right clicking on any photo and I still get the msg box about server not
available. I did a restart after the installation of 6.4.100 and the 'About'
msg box says I have 6.4.100 installed.

Thanks for any help.

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> You're welcome, and thank you.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote in message
> > Thank you for the update notification, Cal Bear '66!! You are far more
> > reliable than Kodak about Updates!
> >

> > "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> >> New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
> >>
> >> http://kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.j...q-locale=en_US
> >>

> >> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> >> GO BEARS!

PuppyFeet

RE: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
any suggestion on how to get this software to load? it stalls at 93% which
leaves off the printer dock & camera drivers. I've removed and installed too
many times, it won't load. Can't figure out what is keeping these drivers
from loading. Kodak's only answer is to download the latest software or load
it in safe mode. They seem to be clueless. I'm running xp w/sp2.

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
>
> http://kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.j...q-locale=en_US
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

PuppyFeet

RE: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
you guys rock.. thanks to all the great suggestions I was finally able to
load the EasyShare software. I'm now able to load my pictures directly from
the camera but still can't send pictures back to the printer dock but it's
progress. I'll keep reading, you guys are great!

"PuppyFeet" wrote:

> any suggestion on how to get this software to load? it stalls at 93% which
> leaves off the printer dock & camera drivers. I've removed and installed too
> many times, it won't load. Can't figure out what is keeping these drivers
> from loading. Kodak's only answer is to download the latest software or load
> it in safe mode. They seem to be clueless. I'm running xp w/sp2.
>
> "Cal Bear '66" wrote:
>
> > New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
> >
> > http://kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.j...q-locale=en_US
> >

> > I Bleed Blue and Gold
> > GO BEARS!

Ryka

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
Okay, I'll bite - why would you need to send pictures "back to the camera
dock"? Do you mean you removed pictures from the camera after downloading
them onto Easy Share? Or, are you attempting to download other pictures to
your camera?

"PuppyFeet" <PuppyFeet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> you guys rock.. thanks to all the great suggestions I was finally able to
> load the EasyShare software. I'm now able to load my pictures directly
> from
> the camera but still can't send pictures back to the printer dock but it's
> progress. I'll keep reading, you guys are great!
>
> "PuppyFeet" wrote:
>
>> any suggestion on how to get this software to load? it stalls at 93%
>> which
>> leaves off the printer dock & camera drivers. I've removed and installed
>> too
>> many times, it won't load. Can't figure out what is keeping these
>> drivers
>> from loading. Kodak's only answer is to download the latest software or
>> load
>> it in safe mode. They seem to be clueless. I'm running xp w/sp2.
>>
>> "Cal Bear '66" wrote:
>>
>> > New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
>> >
>> > http://kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.j...q-locale=en_US
>> >

>> > I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> > GO BEARS!

PuppyFeet

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
I have pictures loaded on my pc and want to send them to the printer dock but
the pc can't find the .inf file so the printer dock is not an option to print
to.

"Ryka" wrote:

> Okay, I'll bite - why would you need to send pictures "back to the camera
> dock"? Do you mean you removed pictures from the camera after downloading
> them onto Easy Share? Or, are you attempting to download other pictures to
> your camera?
>

> "PuppyFeet" <PuppyFeet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > you guys rock.. thanks to all the great suggestions I was finally able to
> > load the EasyShare software. I'm now able to load my pictures directly
> > from
> > the camera but still can't send pictures back to the printer dock but it's
> > progress. I'll keep reading, you guys are great!
> >
> > "PuppyFeet" wrote:
> >
> >> any suggestion on how to get this software to load? it stalls at 93%
> >> which
> >> leaves off the printer dock & camera drivers. I've removed and installed
> >> too
> >> many times, it won't load. Can't figure out what is keeping these
> >> drivers
> >> from loading. Kodak's only answer is to download the latest software or
> >> load
> >> it in safe mode. They seem to be clueless. I'm running xp w/sp2.

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
What is the model number of your Kodak printer dock?

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

>I have pictures loaded on my pc and want to send them to the printer dock but
> the pc can't find the .inf file so the printer dock is not an option to print
> to.
>
> "Ryka" wrote:
>
>> Okay, I'll bite - why would you need to send pictures "back to the camera
>> dock"? Do you mean you removed pictures from the camera after downloading
>> them onto Easy Share? Or, are you attempting to download other pictures to
>> your camera?
>>

>> "PuppyFeet" <PuppyFeet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > you guys rock.. thanks to all the great suggestions I was finally able to
>> > load the EasyShare software. I'm now able to load my pictures directly
>> > from
>> > the camera but still can't send pictures back to the printer dock but it's
>> > progress. I'll keep reading, you guys are great!

PuppyFeet

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.4) Available Today
model # is g600. nifty little printer if you want to print from your camera
but would really like to print from the pc and avoid the easyshare software
if possible. great camera, just didn't do the research and sales people
didn't enlighten me about needing a docking station to recharge the camera
batteries.. or that the easyshare software was such a pain. I have
alternate software but want to use the printing option. thanks for your
help, kodak is useless.