MP4s

turkmah

MP4s
I recently downloaded an mp4 file that I would like to watch onto my desktop.
I would like to watch it. I’m not sure if Windows Media Center will play
mp4s. I’m also not sure how to load it into Media Center. I do not want to
have to move the file. I would like to know how to tell the Media Center that
it is on the desktop and to load it from the desk top. If anyone knows how to
go about this process, could you drop me a line?
--
turkmah
Frank Niron

RE: MP4s
Windows Media Player doesn't accept MP4 files
It accepts AVI, WMV, MPG

For playing MP4 file you need to download QuickTime Player
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

If you want to watch your file in Windows Media Player - you need to convert
MP4 to AVI
http://www.visifly.com/VisiCrop

"turkmah" wrote:

> I recently downloaded an mp4 file that I would like to watch onto my desktop.
> I would like to watch it. I’m not sure if Windows Media Center will play
> mp4s. I’m also not sure how to load it into Media Center. I do not want to
> have to move the file. I would like to know how to tell the Media Center that
> it is on the desktop and to load it from the desk top. If anyone knows how to
> go about this process, could you drop me a line?
> --
> turkmah

turkmah

RE: MP4s
Thank you Mr. Niron. I have quick time but I didn't see a need for it before.
I will try that. I also downloaded "Visify". I want to find out what it does
and how it does it. Again thanks.
--
turkmah