Problems with video

socer19

Problems with video
whenever i download videos off the internet, the audio works fine, but the
video has no color and is more or less gray. does this happen to anyone else
and what would be a solution?
ahuitt

RE: Problems with video
I am having the same problem - exactly. Mine was working fine for a month or
so, then this problem... can't fix - have you found a solution? Please help!

"socer19" wrote:

> whenever i download videos off the internet, the audio works fine, but the
> video has no color and is more or less gray. does this happen to anyone else
> and what would be a solution?

glorebe

RE: Problems with video
I also have the exact problem, is there any help solving this problem out
there?

"ahuitt" wrote:

> I am having the same problem - exactly. Mine was working fine for a month or
> so, then this problem... can't fix - have you found a solution? Please help!
>
> "socer19" wrote:
>
> > whenever i download videos off the internet, the audio works fine, but the
> > video has no color and is more or less gray. does this happen to anyone else
> > and what would be a solution?

Cal Bear '66

Re: Problems with video
Codec problem? You can download a free nifty little utility called GSpot
(Google for it) that will analyze the video and tell you what codec it uses and
if it is installed on your system.

NOTE: Do not install any "Codec Packs" -- they can cause problems that are very
hard to analyze and solve. Only install codecs from the codec manufacturer.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"glorebe" <glorebe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I also have the exact problem, is there any help solving this problem out
> there?
>
> "ahuitt" wrote:
>
>> I am having the same problem - exactly. Mine was working fine for a month or
>> so, then this problem... can't fix - have you found a solution? Please help!
>>
>> "socer19" wrote:
>>
>> > whenever i download videos off the internet, the audio works fine, but the
>> > video has no color and is more or less gray. does this happen to anyone
>> > else
>> > and what would be a solution?

socer19

Re: Problems with video
i think i figured out the solution, go to the nvdia control panel, adjust
color settings, then adjust video settings. that worked for me