can't hear the singer sound, only heared music... plz help.....!

Anna

can't hear the singer sound, only heared music... plz help.....!
I'm facing problem with my computer sound and already try a few ways but the
problem still unsolved.
Yes, I can heared sound from the speaker. But, only music and sound.
When open a video clip, I can't hear what the actors spoke.
While during open a playlist either from internet or a CD, I also can't hear
what the singer sing, I just heared the music.
And, in this both situation, I have to maximize my speaker to hear what the
actor sang or what the singer sing.
Which part should I adjust or changed? I have tried some solution but it
doesn't work.
Please help.....
Bob J

RE: can't hear the singer sound, only heared music... plz help.....!
What program are using tho play the CD/DVD, or listening to the music, it
appears you may have to adjust the inbuilt graphic equalizer
--
Regards
Bob J

Anna

RE: can't hear the singer sound, only heared music... plz help....
I use Window Media Player to play the CD and from imeem web site. By the way,
sorry to ask a question. What is inbuilt sound equalizer?

"Bob J" wrote:

> What program are using tho play the CD/DVD, or listening to the music, it
> appears you may have to adjust the inbuilt graphic equalizer
> --
> Regards
> Bob J
> If advise given from anyone, solves problem or not, or if solved from
> another source,post back & let us know.
> Then we all benefit.

Cal Bear '66

Re: can't hear the singer sound, only heared music... plz help.....!
Right click on the Speaker icon in the Notification Area of the Taskbar. Select
Playback Devices. Highlight Speakers. Press Properties button. Press
Enhancements tab. Make sure Voice Cancellation (or something similar) is NOT
checked. Press Apply. Press OK.

By the way, what is your Audio adapter (Realtek, Creative, Sigma Tel, etc.)?

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Anna" <Anna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm facing problem with my computer sound and already try a few ways but the
> problem still unsolved.
> Yes, I can heared sound from the speaker. But, only music and sound.
> When open a video clip, I can't hear what the actors spoke.
> While during open a playlist either from internet or a CD, I also can't hear
> what the singer sing, I just heared the music.
> And, in this both situation, I have to maximize my speaker to hear what the
> actor sang or what the singer sing.
> Which part should I adjust or changed? I have tried some solution but it
> doesn't work.
> Please help.....

Bob J

RE: can't hear the singer sound, only heared music... plz help.....!
Open 'WMP"
Select > 'Viewe'
Select > 'Enhancement'
Select > "Graphic Equalizer"
Adjust the sliders as required. increasing 500hz normally increases voice,
do this while playing a DVD/CD and see if that improves the singing, etc.

You may also have a equalizer on you sound card. do you know what sound card
you have?
There maybe other reasons but try the easy ones first