Re: Windows Media Player 11.
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:10:00 -0700, The_Newb_Avenger
>When I try and play files that open with Windows Media Player, it doesn't
>work (the 2nd time and later). This is what I mean.
>Only the first time I play a song will it work. Afterwards, when I click on
>the same/another song, it just adds to my Now Playing list. (But when the
>first song is done, then it plays the next song that I clicked on.)
>Basically what I want to do is when I'm currently playing a song, and choose
>another song, I want it to play - that's what I want. I don't want to wait
>until it's done. (Sorry if this seems like an awkward question.)
>Could anyone help me?
>Thanks in advance.
You're just doing it wrong.
1. Open Windows Explorer to a folder where you have some of your music
then reduce the size of this Window so it doesn't take up the whole
screen so you can also see Media Player.
2. Start up Media Player, click on the Play list open, give it a name.
3. Select the songs you want to play in Windows Explorer and drag them
over to the right column in Media player right under where it says
drag files to.
4. You now should have a list of songs in Media Player. It should
automatically start playing the first song in the list.
5. To stop play and go to the next song, DOUBLE click on the song's
title in this list and it should begin to play immediately, much
like you push buttons on a car CD player to jump tracks.